They're first meeting

Alice Grace's POV & third-person omniscient POV,

The night had been amazing spending Monique birthday partying we forgot we were grad students with little to no money. So when we arrived for the charity polo the next day me and Juliet was sporting matching headaches and Monique was lecturing us quietly about our partying ways, I had been asked weeks earlier about showjumping for the charity, there were people with deep pockets around that would make a large donation if they liked my performance. Something at the time I didn't mind, but now was regretting the mere thought of getting on a horse with this headache caused me pain. "Here take this..bloody hell why didn't you two just go home with me last night!? there is no way you won't fall flat on your face" Monique handed over a Tylenol grumbling to herself, I smiled at her in appreciation " Thank you your a lifesaver " Downing it Alice turned to the horse she would be riding, she couldn't remember the name of it only knowing that it was some famous guys horse.

Squeaking Monique pulled Juliet away "oh come on your not still scared of horses, are you? " Juliet tone was light-hearted she was clearly amused by the smile growing on her face. "Those things are monsters" Her face scrunched up as she glared at the laughing duo " Come on, I'll take Cinderella here to find our seats " Juliet avoided Moniques smack running away,  rowen laughed at the sight of the two running after each other like children.

Laughing she turned back to the horse who was staring at her "yes, I know they're a little crazy" She spoke petting its mane. Walking towards the starting point she began to perform tricks with the horse, wowing the crowd cheers filled the field as she finished.  Dismounting with ease she smiled before pulling the horse over to the stalls.

After a few moments a smiling Juliet and a giggling Monique arrived "that was amazing" Juliet spoke nodding Monique said" You will not believe what I just found out the owner of that horse is-" A door opened in the distance Interrupting her,  Juliet continued to speak" A certain ginger owns it any guesses?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Alice causing her to laugh" A certain ginger?  Ron Weasley! "I laughed growling at me Monique shook her head" Well if its not Ron Weasley, I don't know, any gingers you don't either Julie" Shaking her head Monique continued"come on he's famous and quite handsome I would say" Monique tried to push the answer along but Alice had no clue.

I took a step backward from the horse closing her stall,  my feet kept moving towards the exit as I tried to think of what ginger could it possibly be?.
"Ginger?  What ginger? Are you seeing someone new Monique" The two were now giving me incredulous looks,  eyes widened but I didn't pay any mind to it continuing "oh!? Ginny Weasley, she's ginger as well" My back collided with a wall "why didn't you guys warn me there was a wall-" Turning I was now staring at a man my first thought was"you're ginger!" Turning my head to Monique and Juliet I repeated myself self" he's ginger " They both looked like they wanted me to shut up.

Chuckling the man nodded to my words"yes I'm a ginger "his voice had a distinct British accent " Oh!,  where you are guys talking about him? But I don't know him?" Staring at the two astounded as the Curtseyed to him "I know he's a ginger, but he's not Ed Sheeran-" My words were cut off when Monique elbowed me in the gut"I apologize for her your highness she's American" Monique words were rushed,  shaking his head a boyish grin still on his face "no need to apologize,  I realize I'm not as amazing as Ed Sheeran" Alice and Juliet tried to contain their laughter but they couldn't even Monique had a small grin on her lips.

"I actually came back here to congratulate... " "Alice" Juliet piped in he thanked her "To congratulate Alice here on her wonderful performance" He smiled at them Monique getting the message she grabbed Juliet's hand " Here your dress is in inside we'll be in our sitting area if you need us" Trying to contain her grin she shoved the bag into Alice's arms before running away giggling with Juliet.

Shaking her head Alice turned to face him"thank you, you have an amazing horse very talented petting it's head she smiled at him " well she's not really mine she's my gran's " He corrected nodding she looked at him" Why did you really want to talk to me?  Because if you really needed to congratulate me you could've gotten someone else to do it for you" I tried to meet his eye,  coughing he nodded" Am I that obvious?" "Kind of"I laughed " I wanted to ask for your number... And I thought it would be highly Inappropriate to send my bodyguard to give it to you, was I right?" She nodded agreeing with him "here I'll make a deal with you, I will give you my number if you impress me" a cheeky smile present on my face. "and how may I ask will I impress you?" "Hmm, I don't know...win and we'll see" laughing I ran past him "at least tell me what your name" he shouted turning I looked at him"Alice, my name is Alice" I yelled back.

-time skip-

"You left just like that!?" Monique exclaimed puzzled "it obviously worked as he's staring over here right now" Juliet interjected. "Don't look you have to seem like you don't care" Juliet continued rolling her eyes Alice looked up meeting his eyes smiling gently. He inclined his head slightly towards the bar she got the message nodding she told her friends.

Rubbing her hands against
The dress she stood "I think I'll grab myself a drink" Juliet winked at me, she had noticed the same thing I had the bar was big enough it wouldn't look like we were talking to the paparazzi." I'll go with you I'm quite thirsty as well" Monique chimed oblivious to Alice's true motives. Yanking her down Juliet gestured Alice to go "blimey why'd you do that!?" Monique squeaked angrily, Alice ignored her continuing her trek across the field to the drinks "she's going to talk to the prince dummy" Juliet pointed out.

Coming to a stop at the bar I ordered" can I have a beer but put it into a glass, please, thank you " he turned into the bar" one for me as well" the bartender nodded "l thought I had to impress you" he chimed a cocky smirk on his face "well I only said that for you to get my number you still don't have it do you?" I quipped causing his smirk to fall turning I faced the field watching the ending of the first match. "Do you like polo?" He asked shaking my head I turned slightly in his direction lifting my glass to my lips "not really but Monique is part of this world and I and Juliet love her too much to force her to attend all alone" I answered nodding he smiled" that's nice of you two" laughing I turned to him fully "not really we do it for the free booze" chuckling he said " well that's a good enough reason of any" "Harry, come over here it's starting!" A man waved his arms wildly a large grin on his face getting their attention "that my mate skippy if I win I get your number deal?" He downed the drink before running backward to bishop " deal better win!" I called back smirking "oh I will you can count on that" he assured before rushing off.

Biting my lip I walked back to the girls who were both giving me dreamy looks "stop that" rolling my eyes they pulled me down" tell us everything"Juliet commanded excitement dripping from her voice "nothing happened" I said they rolled their eyes "yeah sure, did you give him your number" shaking my head I avoided their eyes "why not!" Monique complained "because he didn't win yet" the two girls slowly digested the statement "oh, I see what your doing playing hard to get huh" Juliet giggled Monique on the other hand said " you know your probably giving him the hardest run that he has ever had to try to get someone's number" she spoke "if he wins he gets it simple as that, makes things more fun you have to admit" I said nodding the two looked at me " I hope he wins" Juliet chimed obviously rooting for Harry.

-time skip-

"Yes!" Monique exclaimed standing up Harry's team had won " hurry and write it down he's coming " nodding Alice stood rushing she wrote down her number passing it sneakily to him as he passed by. The three girls walked away going in the opposite direction all three trying to keep their composer until out of camera view "I can't believe that just happened" Monique spoke as the trios laughter came to an end -ding- they stopped turning towards a grinning Alice "was that him?" Juliet questioned already knowing the answer she had never seen Alice make that face while looking at her phone before, nodding she bit her lip "let's go" Monique and Juliet shared looks the entire ride home they could hear Alice giggling in the back to herself when they arrived at their loft Alice quietly snuck away to her room, the two would here jumbled laughter and talking throughout the night.

∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆

Hi, guys, this is my first edited chapter the entire book is changing please reread this to get a sense of what this book will be about

What do you think of Alice? Is she better than rowen? I rewrote this because in my earlier version I didn't like the name nor did I enjoy the fact that my character basically didn't have a life.

Anyways I love you all come to see the new chapters every day