Dinner with his family Again?

This book is currently being edited this message will disappear once the book has finished being edited

♡  third-person omniscient ♡

Harry had left that morning with a promise to come back to see her again soon and Alice had left her house that morning with a wide grin on her face though both halves of the couple hadn't realized they had been followed that night and through the morning a stray photographer had just earned the story of his life he knew he wasn't going to have to lurk around in the shadows much longer if he brought this story in he would be set for life.

The photographer happened to be at dinner with his family that night when he spotted a black SUV pull down the street he watched through the Restaraunt windows as a familiar bodyguard stepped out the brunette that had gotten out of the car though he had never seen he continued watching throughout dinner and when he finally went to look away who would come out the restaurant prince harry he quickly grabbed his phone taking a photo of the ginger and his mystery girl.

His wife was angry at first as his job always seemed to get in the way but she could admit herself a story involving the prince and his new beau was definitely a moneymaker. So she excused him allowing him to go follow the story he had stumbled upon. He waited outside the apartment for hours when the sun has risen back up he was able to grab more photos of the two the brunette he would shortly know the name of had kissed Harry goodbye and had waved to the two bodyguards this he had written down she was familiar with them so definitely not another fling of the young prince.

He had left promptly after that heading into his work he had rushed into his superior's office shutting the door behind him he pulled all the blinds down.
"What do you think you're doing Harrison!?" His boss had yelled the man spun around quickly informing the man of his find and the photos to prove it, "how did you get these?" The man voice had changed from earlier instead of the agitation it once held he now sounded almost giddy with Harrison " I was at dinner with my family when I spotted his drivers car" his boss stood from his chair clapping the Harrison on his back he told him " this is a massive story but we need to think about this wisely you'll go back to her apartment try to round up some more photos ill investigate who she is" Harrison had rushed out of the man's office pleased with himself and his story this could elevate his career and finally provide his family with some kind of stability.

Not once did the man think of who his actions were affecting or how the young girl's life would change when her face was plastered over the magazine of the world and tabloids cover not once did he think the couple deserved some ounce of privacy.

♡ time skip ♡

The man watched from the bushes across the seat as the SUV pulled up in front of her apartments, Harry himself exiting the car to collect Alice he snapped away taking photos of the oblivious couple once they entered the car he sneaked into his car following slowly behind to make sure he wasn't spotted they drove through most of the back streets to keep away from people sites not that they knew that they were already being followed he pulled over once they arrived on the gate to go in to the palace he happily took pictures of the car entering before leaving.

♡ Alice pov and third-person omniscient ♡

Alice raced from her couch once she heard the doorbell ring grabbing her purse, she pulled the door open before pulling Harry into a kiss
"Well hello to you too" Harry grinned pulling away from the small brunette before ushering her into the car she greeted Arthur and John enthusiastically smiling at them her and Harry launched into a conversation that to the two in the front sounded like a whole bunch of lovey-dovey nonsense not that they commented on it.

Pulling up to the gates the gar glided down the roads leading to the house once more Camilla and Charles stood outside waiting for the couple in an almost identical manner to the first time Alice had come there to their left flanking them was Will and Kate the latter of the two who was beaming once The couple had led the car clearly happy the couple had worked out their problems this time though Charles was the first to speak

"I'm sorry that my brashness caused the two of you to fight but I'm very happy to see you again Miss. Thompson" Alice nodded before replying "please just call me Alice" Camilla spoke up saying " please come in then Alice" she walked this time beside Alice and Kate, Harry and his father along with Will followed behind the women.

♡ until next time ♡

Thank you guys for reading again this book is currently being edited I'm sorry that I don't upload daily but I'm often working now and attending school.