Chapter 6- spending time alone

Alice grace pov + third person,
This is an edited chapter

Harry had turned up at Alice's apartment around 12 he was more than thankful that it was the weekend or no doubt Monique would have kicked him out of their apartment. Much to Alice's amusement, he seemed to have gained a slight fear of the blonde and her scoldings.

Alice had welcomed him in with opened arms " Congratulations baby" she sung hugging him happily she was ecstatically pulling him into the house she waved at Arthur and John before shutting the door. "Thank you, I'm sorry I'm so late my family roped me into a small party to celebrate, and well nothing involving my family is ever small" Harry apologized explaining it to her she just shook her head "don't apologize", she told him"I understand they are your family. Now come here so I can give you your present" Alice glided through the foyer skipping slightly from excitement going straight to the kitchen she handed him the neatly wrapped box.

Harry took the box in hand lifting it slightly to shake it she quickly stopped him. "Don't do that you'll break it" laughing he held it out of her reach smiling when he saw her worried gaze following the box. "Worry not love I'm not a nutter I won't break it" placing it on the counter he slowly lifted the bow off before trying to unwrap it slowly causing the brunette to get annoyed "Harry! Just tear through it" she whined " fine, fine geez I try to preserve something you gave me but oh well" he teased clearly amused.

Tearing through the wrapping revealed a white box pulling it open he pulled out the silver watch "this must of been expensive you didn't have to get me anything, Alice" Harry spoke grateful for the gift-taking it from his hand she flipped it over "its engraved on the back with our initials and the day we started dating" smiling he asked her" can you put it on for me" nodding she helped him " thank you truly its a wonderful gift" pulling Alice into an embrace he laid a kiss on her lips " your welcome now do you want cake first or dessert" Alice chimed.

Harry had already been eating cake when Alice walked behind him " isn't cake dessert?... Oh, that's what you meant I understand now" Harry had turned to question her but was met with the view of Alice dropping the robe she was wearing revealing a tiny lingerie set underneath. Giggling Alice stood still letting him gaze at her, biting his lip he walked closer running his hand down her side he grabbed her waist.

"You look...beautiful no, gorgeous," Harry said pulling her into him so her chest was pushed against his" when you said you had a surprise waiting for me I didn't think you meant this" his eyes seemed to darken " well I felt like we had to celebrate and I know what you like" her hands ran over his body " are you saying you don't want to play with me?" tilting her head she cast a sultry look at him walking towards the stairs with an extra sway in her hips.

Gulping Harry was quick to follow after her "no, I definitely want to play with you love" picking her up he pulled her into his arms he carried up the rest of the stairs Alice giggling in his arms.

-time skip-

"That" panting he paused" was definitely better than going to some fancy restaurant" Alice giggled resting her head on his chest her fingers idly drew shapes on his stomach "hmm? Are u sure because we could always go to a restaurant " Alice joked trying to stand only to have Harry pull her back down into his chest " noooo don't leave me, I want to cuddle" Harry whined Alice laughed " oh be quiet you big baby" leaving his embrace she stood stretching, Harry sat up watching her.

" do you have to get up?" He pouted "yes and so do you mister you're having lunch with William at noon," Alice said reminding him " hmm, but noon is 3 hours away and I know of a very fun way we can spend it" Alice looked at him wiggling his eyebrows at her she couldn't help but laugh when he opened his arms wider. She crawled back onto the bed straddling him "do you?" He nodded pulling her into another kiss before flipping them over "I do a very fun way" laughing Alice avoided his assault of kisses.

"You know we can't do that again moniques home and she won't forgive me if we do it again while she's here" sighing harry allowed her to slip out of bed "I love you Alice grace more than you know" smiling Alice responded, "I love you to Harry".

-time skip-
Harry's pov at lunch with William

"what's gotten into you harry" William spoke looking at his brother " nothing what do you mean?" Putting his drink down he looked quizzically at William "I mean this past month, you're never at home and when you are your always on your phone" will already had guessed what had changed but wanted Harry to say it. By the way, Harry was looking at him he knew that Harry had something or someone he wanted to keep a secret" nothing has changed" will's glare made him sigh "I met someone" kate cheered finally listening to the conversation causing her boyfriend to role his eyes "who is she? Do we know her? Is she who you've been sneaking out to see " kate fired question after question at him "her name is Alice, you don't know her and yes she is who I've been sneaking out to see" Harry answered each question amused at kate's excitement "would the queen approve?" Will asked making the atmosphere tense.

"Gran would approve," Harry said his tone final "I didn't ask that I said would the queen approve?" Will said again Kate glanced at Will why was he saying that?. "Yes the queen would approve so would grandpa," Harry said again looking at William "you know I had to ask," William said Harry nodded
"I know she would get along just fine with everyone especially grandad" Will nodded " how so?" "Well she enjoys hunting and Alice is amazing on a horse, I have no doubt she could entertain them" William didn't know if Harry noticed or not but he had never seen Harry looking so content.

They continued talking until lunch, will had told his father about Harry's budding love life and as soon as Charles could get away he Sent a message to his father's advisor notifying him about Harry's relationship