One More Time

♡  This book is under editing ♡

♡ Alice grace pov ♡
and
♡ third-person omniscient ♡

At 8 pm Arthur had pulled up escorting the brunette to the car where she promptly tried to question the man for a good half hour before giving up realizing he wouldn't tell her anything about what was happening, Alice couldn't fathom why she assumed a person literally guarding the prince of a country would ever give up any information to her.

The car had driven through most of London before it had turned down a smaller street while most of the establishments on the street were closed one at the end of the street stood out the restaurant appearance made it stand out for one and the fact that even though the lights were on it seemed to be empty.
Arthur pulled the car up he exited the car first making sure no one around before gesturing to Alice to who quickly entered the quiet restaurant a tall blonde walked up to her briskly
"Follow me, ma'am, " he turned walking further through the restaurant he pulled open the sliding doors Harry stood there smiling brightly at Alice.

"Alice you look....amazing" Harry pulled her into a short kiss his hand slid down her back before pulling her towards the table pulling out her chair she smiled thanking him he pushed the chair back in before taking his seat across from her. As the two made small chat waiting for their dinner to be prepared two servers pulled open the sliding doors wheeling in a cart once Alice saw the meal on the plate she couldn't help but find herself falling more for the man sat in front of her all of the food was colored yellow even the pasta was yellow causing the girl to giggle " thank-you" the girl tried to talk to Harry but the servers continued to place things on the table and slowly scoop food out of bowls onto the different plates "thanks could you just leave it...yes okay just stop......we'll do it ourselves" Harry moved to grab the plates from the servers placing them down the workers tried to argue but he reassured them the couple were alright Arthur helped to ease the workers out of the room.

Leaving behind the pair laughing "thank you for this, giving me a chance to explain myself to you" Alice bit her lip sighing before saying " I love you and believe me when I say I was incredibly furious with you for keeping that from me and I know if this, us continues that might be my future and I accept that because your what I want Harry" his hand slid against the tablecloth intertwining with hers he pulled her hand to his lips pressing a kiss there "I want us to Alice, and I'm so thankful that your willing to make that sacrifice" harry spoke " it's not that big of a sacrifice its an amazing trade if I get to be with you for the rest of my life" Harry stood from his set his hands grasped her neck pulling her lips to his "I love you Alice-grace" he ran his hand over her cheek caressing it Alice leaned further into his hands staring up at the man she was willing to give up what she had wanted for years what she had worked so hard for because to her Harry was worth ten times what her career was to her.

♡ time skip ♡

The two had drunken their fair share of the wine both sat giggling together "so what house would you be in then because I know there is no way you would be in Gryffindor your shit at being brave" the girl cast a look of mock  offense at Harry gaping dramatically" I'll have you know I'm currently being very brave Afterall I'm dating you and that's hard" now it was Harry's turn look hurt " sure I mean look at me hundreds of competitors" Alice giggled at this the two had abandoned the table long ago and now stood gazing down at the street pressed flush against each other on the window "Of course you know your handsome don't you dare even say it like that, you know how I feel about you and how you make me feel" her gaze dropped from his eyes staring at his lips he grinned sobering up slightly he bit his lip dropping his head to press his forehead against hers "really now Alice, tell me how do i make you feel Alice" Alice pressed her lips tightly to his before pulling away slowly his eyes darkning at the girls actions " you make me feel like I'm yours every...single piece of me reacts to you, wants you" Harry released a moan as the girls hand glided down his chest sliding sensually down his body coming to rest against him pressing her hand roughly against she watched his reaction his head fell back against the glass as a groan slipped through his lips, her lips pressed roughly into his neck littering it with beautifully colored marks painting it in hues of red and purple " Harry take me home" he nodded gripping the girls waist tightly pulling her towards the door Arthur stood by the suv he pulled the doors open waiting for the two to safely enter the car before sliding into the car himself "where to sir?" Harry pushed himself from Alice quickly telling the man to go straight to his apartments Arthur nodded he could see the looks the two were throwing's each other along with the dark marks scattered over Harry's neck pressing the button the black screen slid up blocking his view of the couple.

♡ End ♡

Guys i know i always skip basically anything erotic and i can change that but i need to know if that's what you guys want cause i can drop some steamy scenes if that'd what you want.