chapter 5- Meeting Kate and will?

Alice grace pov + harry +third person
This is an edited chapter

Harry had invited me to a private polo match it was played on the privately owned property so the paparazzi couldn't step onto it. Harry and Alice had felt like they needed to hide their relationship so they occasionally shared a hug that lasted a little too long to deemed innocent but nothing else. Harry would look in her direction a little too many times and Alice would as well and if you payed close enough attention you would see the love in their eyes.

Alice was filled with nerves unlike the matches she had been to before her friends weren't here she knew that Monique would arrive as she was an aristocrat herself but for the time being, she was alone wandering around

Harry and Alice had kept their interactions to a minimum still he watched her making sure she stayed away from problematic characters. "Do you think you could go sit with her?" He asked Kate his eyes not straying from Alice "oh? Is that her? The girl you told us about last week" he nodded Kate quickly agreed she felt bad for you walking around aimlessly alone "don't worry she'll be fine with me" Kate walked over to the girl tapping the tiny brunette on her shoulder.

"Yes?" Turning she gasped "hi I'm Kate, Harry asked me to come keep you company" sticking out her hand the girl nodded holding up her finger "one second" she turned downing the wine before shaking Kate's hand "sorry I'm still getting used to the whole meeting people I see on tv and what not" Alice said causing Kate to smile "it gets easier over time you know? They start becoming normal in your head" Kate told her empathizing with her " did you get used to it?" She asked looking at her Kate nodded "yea, I'm just will's girlfriend and so I don't have to attend anything super important but still, you sometimes see the occasional celebrity" Alice nodded processing the information "oh! I'm sorry it completely slipped my mind I'm Alice Thompson" Kate laughed "don't worry I know who you are Harry told us" Alice tilted her head "us?" Kate looked at her "yea, us me and Will the other day" Alice processed that information if they knew who she was who else knew.

"Come on let's go sit it's starting soon" Kate intertwined her arm with Alice's pulling her down the field to a private booth "this is the royal booth we all sit in here have you met Eugenie? Or Beatrice?" Alice shook her head " Oh! You'll like them their probably the most normal people in the family" Kate told her happily " Kate! Your back, and who's this?" A woman squealed pulling Kate into a hug and away from Alice "this is Alice she's Harry's special someone" the girl gasped inspecting her " really!? I was wondering who he was bringing, hi I'm Beatrice and this is Eugenie" Alice smiled shaking both of their hands.

"Come sit with us we have the best seats, very close to the field" she nodded allowing the two to pull her over to the sets Kate followed smiling. They sat together all in one corner to avoid others disrupting them "so Alice what do you do for a living?" Beatrice questioned sipping her chardonnay " I'm in college currently but I work at this café owned by my cousin Eveline" they nodded "what are you studying?" Eugenie questioned growing interested " I'm studying to be a doctor that works with childbirth + care" Eugenie and Kate shared a look before laughing "what?" they shook their heads "nothing, nothing it's just well you and harry your very similar" Alice tilted her head questioning them.

" how did you and harry meet?" "yea I'm curious too, Harry wont tell us anything" The three of them had hopeful looks in their eyes staring at Alice who laughed them " we met in April on the 4th I was horse riding at a polo match representing my university "Beatrice tilted her head "you ride? that's perfect you can hunt with the family!" she squealed causing Alice to gasp "this early?" she shook her head "Maybe, when we've been together longer I don't want to rush anything" suddenly arms wrapped around her pulling her into their chest "you won't be they would love to meet you" harry voice was deeper he was panting sweat trickling down his neck,

Alice pulled out of his arms checking her surroundings, once she confirmed no one could see them she jumped to kiss him Harry smiled as the petite brunette layered kiss after kiss on his face. " hmm weren't we trying to keep this a secret?" Harry asked not bothering to keep the smile from his face " this?" she asked teasing him " our relationship" he spoke Alice had a goofy grin at his words " I made sure no one was looking first" a laugh interrupted him , Will had been listening along with the women. Alice froze a blush crawling up her face she made Harry put her down before going to curtsy to Will who promptly stopped her " oh! you don't have to do that , I'm William you can call me Will" Harry pouted " oh, so you recognize Will but not me?" Harry grumbled Alice elbowed him in the stomach causing Will to laugh " of course I do don't worry I only looked him up after you told me about him" Alice voice quieted down toward the end causing Will and Kate to laugh at her words.