~Chapter One~

Life sucks.

That's for damn sure. Being bisexual with five hot guys for roommates really sucks too, 'cause i know for a fact that only three of them are either gay or bisexual. And tomorrow someone else is moving in too...i wonder who it could be?

I've only ever had one 'boyfriend' but he kind of sucked. He just wanted me around because he thought I was hot. But now, going into college, I know what kind of guy I want to be with. But my music is more important than having a boyfriend right now...

____

Life is great so far.

I'm moving into a new dorm with six other hot guys. Being gay with other hot guys who could also be gay is kind of exciting. I could end up getting a boyfriend this way. And from what Taehyung and Hoseok told me, there's one guy who's kind of grumpy, but when he's in a good mood, he acts like he could either be a model or an idol.

What's even better is that we both got accepted to the same college! I wonder if we're taking the same class? From what I heard from Jin, he likes music so we might be in the same class for music theory. I move in today so maybe I'll get to talk to him...

____

Namjoon told me that the guy who's moving in is Jimin. He showed me a pictureof what he looks like now and I literally could not stop thinking about him after that. He also told me that he's gay and I got excited. I haven't seen him in a really long time.

"Hey Namjoon-hyung"

"What's up Yoongi?"

"Does Jimin have snapchat?"

I'm kind of embarrassed for asking that even though I don't really know him that well.

"Yeah he does...you want me to give it to you don't you?"

"Yes...I want to get to catch up with him a little bit before we talk face-to-face."

"Okay that's fine. Let me ask him if he's ok with it too."

"Thanks hyung."

____

'Joonie♥️' is typing...
You got a snap from 'Joonie♥️'

Joonie ♥️
Hey Jimin
I have a question

ChimChim~
Hi hyugie~
What's up?

Joonie ♥️
One of the guys that lives here wants your Snapchat
Is it okay if I give it to him?
It's  Yoongi btw

ChimChim~
Yeah that's fine!
Wait...isn't Yoongi the guy that I was starting at during Jungkooks'graduation?

Joonie ♥️
Yep!
He asked if he could have your Snapchat this morning
I think he likes you

ChimChim~
Please please please give him my Snapchat!
I wanna talk to him

Joonie ♥️
Okay
I'll give it to him now
Seen
____

'ChimChim~' is typing...
You just got a snap from 'ChimChim~'

ChimChim~
Hi Yoongi
Do you remember me?

AgustD 💦👅
Yeah, of course I do!
You were at Jungkooks'graduation