~Chapter 6~

~The Next Morning~
Jimin woke up the next morning to the sound of loud music and a sleepy Yoongi pulling him closer. "Yoonie-hyung, what's going on?" He rolled over, now facing Yoongi. "It's probably Kookie and Tae trying to wake everyone up for breakfast or something. Don't worry about it." He pulled Jimin closer and kissed his forehead. "We can just go back to sleep for a little while." Jimin snuggled up to Yoongi slowly falling back to sleep.
____________________________

About fifteen minutes later, Namjoon and Jin came flying through the door. Jin ran over to the night stand and picked up the box of condoms. "I KNEW IT. YOU GUYS DID THE DIRTY THE FIRST NIGHT HE MOVED IN. I'M DECEASED." Namjoon kept trying to pull Jin out of the room. "I'm sorry guys, he was just getting worried." Jimin and Yoongi just sat there speachless, not really knowing what to say or do.

After Namjoon finally got Jin out of the room, they both decided to get up and get ready for the day. "Jiminie, do you want to take a shower?" Jimin noded and headed to the bathroom to start the shower. While he did that, Yoongi got dressed, put a towel in the bathroom for Jimin, and did a tiny bit of eye makeup. Forty-five minutes later, Jimin was out of the shower and got dressed. "Should we go downstairs and get something to eat Yoonie?" "Yeah let's go downstairs. I'll make scrambled eggs."
____________________________

When they got downstairs, Jimin sat at the dining room table while Yoongi went to the fridge and grabbed eggs, milk, and bacon. "Do you want to help me cook Jiminie?" Jimin smiled and ran over to the kitchen "Sure Yoonie-hyung."

While Yoongi made the eggs, Jimin made bacon and toast. "Watch out for the grease Jiminie. I don't want you to burn yourself." "Don't worry Yoonie-hyung I won't." Yoongi kissed his forehead. "The eggs are pretty much done Jiminie. I'll go set the table." He turned off the burner and went to set the table. Jimin looked over at Yoongi and blushed. "I love him so much..he's amazing."

After the bacon had finished, they plated their food and sat down at the table. "Wow Yoonie-hyung! These eggs are so good." "I'm glad you like them Jiminie." They ate and talked for what felt like forever; telling stories from their childhood, fun school experiences and so on. They just felt so in love with each other.
____________________________

After they finished eating, they went back upstairs and cuddled for a little while. Yoongi ended up falling asleep holding Jimin in his arms. "I feel so safe next to him." Jimin ended up drifting off to sleep, happy to be where he was now, and never wanting it to end.

~to be continued~
AN: hello lovelies! I know ow this chapter is a little bit shorter but it's for good reason so yea
this story is being turned into a video series on a shared YouTube account so go check it out!
YouTube account: Annyeong NXT
♡♡♡