~Chapter 3~

The guys could not believe what they saw. Jin was actually letting Yoongi help him cook, he even let Jimin help.
"Hey guys....why are you staring like there's a ghost in the room or something?" Yoongi asked with slight irritation in his voice.

"Its not you guys...its just weird that Jin-hyung is letting you guys cook with him." said the maknae, Jungkook.

Jimin turned around to see Jungkook, somewhat hidden behind Taehyung.
"Hey Jungkook! Its been awhile since we've talked."

"Hi Jimin, how has moving been going?"
"Its been fine. Yoongi came over earlier today and helped me get some more boxes from the house."

"Hmmm very suspicious Yoongi." Taehyung said  with a smirk spreading across his face.
"All I did was help move some boxes and drove him here...We didn't really do anything else.." he added quiet enough so no one could hear.

Everyone could tell he was lying. You could tell by the look in his eyes that he had something he wanted to say but wouldn't for reasons nobody knows.

"Well, not to interrupt anything but, dinner's ready." Jin said, walking over to the dining room table with two large pizzas.
"Who decided on having pizza?" Hoseok asked, already eating two slices at once.

"Jimin did. And I thought it was a great idea." Jin said showing his world wide handsome smile.
"Oh that reminds me. Jimin, you and Yoongi are roomates now." Namjoon said nonchalantly.

"Wait r-really!?" Jimin said, almost choking on a piece of pizza.

"Yep, we decide that you would be a better roommate for him than me." Hoseok said with the brightest smile Jimin has ever saw. Almost brighter than the sun.
"So, who's room are you staying in now?" Yoongi said, not even looking up from his plate.

"I get to use the empty guest bedroom now." said Hoseok.

Jimin nudged Yoongi's side and leaned over to whisper something to him.
"Hey Yoonie...do you want to tell them now?" Jimin said with cutest, shy voice Yoongi has ever heard.

"We could tell them now if you want...and I like that nickname."
He just realized what he had just  called Yoongi.
"J-just ignore w-what I just said." Jimin said, his face flushed.

"Why? I thought it was cute so don't be embarrassed."
Yoongi brought his hand up to Jimin's ear, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your my boyfriend now, you don't have to be embarrassed."  
Yoongi stood up and clapped his hands together.
"Guys...I have an announcement."
They stared at him with slight worry and curiosity.
"Me and Jimin are dating now."

"I KNEW IT!" Taehyung screamed, jumping out of his chair as he did so.

He leant over the table and whispered in Yoongi's ear.

"So...when are you guys gonna do the do?" He sat back down with a wild smirk on his face.

"Why would you want to know!? And why would you even ask!?" Yoongi yelled, his face getting more red by the second.

"What did he ask about Yoongi?" Jimin asked with the purest look a person could ever have.

"I'll tell you later...wait, what time is it?" asked Yoongi.

"It's almost twelve." Jungkook said with a yawn.

"Well...do you wanna go to bed Yoongi?" Jimin said, almost falling asleep in his chair.

"Yeah, lets go. Do you need me to carry you Jimin?" Yoongi asked with a loving smile.

"No, I'll be fine." said Jimin

They both said good night and headed up stairs to their room. Their room was filled with boxes from the floor up to the ceiling. Jimin looked around the room for a second and realized that he hadn't put his bed together yet.

"Hey Yoonie...do you mind sharing a bed tonight? I haven't put my bed together yet." Jimin asked, yawning soon after.

"S-sure that's fine. We can put your bed together tomorrow." said Yoongi, his face turning crimson red.

Jimin waddled over to the bed letting Yoongi get in first, not even caring that they both still had their regular clothes on. Jimin snuggled up yo Yoongi's chest and drifted to sleep, small snores escaping his mouth.

"Why does he have to be so damn cute." Yoongi thought to himself, not really being able to sleep.

"I still don't understand how someone as perfect as you, would ever love someone like me."Yoongi thought, then put his arm over Jimin and fell asleep.

____

Jimin started slowly waking up. His eyelids still half closed when he saw who he was sleeping with.

"How'd I get in bed with Yoonie!?" Jimin mentally face palmed himself when memories from last night came rushing back to his mind.

"I guess I was just too lazy to put my bed together last night." He thought before snuggling back up to Yoong's chest, listening to his heart beat. Feeling his chest slowly rise and fall.

"He looks so peaceful when he's asleep." Jimin thought before closing his eyes trying to fall back to sleep. Then he felt someone's arm reach over him, bringing him closer.

"Good morning Jimin." Yoongi said, kissing Jimin on the cheek as he sat up and pulled him onto his lap.

"G-good morning Yoonie. Why'd you p-put me on your lap?" Jimin asked, his face beginning to flush.

"So I could do this." He gently put his hand on the back of Jimin's head, making his head tilt up. Then he brought his lips down to meet Jimin's.

"His lips fit so perfectly with mine..." Yoongi thought, slipping his other hand up Jimin's shirt.

They kissed for what seemed like hours for the two of them, but had only been a couple of seconds.

"Your a great kisser Jiminie." Yoongi said, gently stroking his cheek.

"That was my first kiss..." He looked away from Yoongi. His face flushed and his heart pounding.

"R-really!? It didn't seem like that...you're a natural Jiminie." Jimin looked up at him and kissed his cheek, then his jawline, and down to his neck. He stopped and nuzzled his face into the nape of his neck.

Yoongi laughed and laid Jimin down on the bed. "What are you doing Yoonie?" Jimin asked, still flustered from his first kiss. Yoongi didn't say anything. He just looked at Jimin as if her were looking at precious jewels or gold.

"W-why are you just staring at me?" Yoongi looked at him directly in the eyes and said- "Because I love you." Then he started tickling and leaving small kisses all over Jimin's little face.

Jimin's laughs and giggles were music to his ears. "You have such a cute laugh Jiminie." He stopped tickling Jimin and leaned down to kiss him again. This time making sure to make him feel even more flustered than before. This time he used his tongue, exploring every part of his mouth.

"He's using tongue now...it feels so good." All Jimin could think about was Yoongi using his tongue. 

"Yoongi~" Jimin moaned for the first time. Yoongi broke from the kiss and looked at Jimin, his eyes half open and lips slightly parted.

"Jiminie...is that the first time you've ever moaned?" Yoongi asked, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Y-yes...it is. I kind of found out a while ago that I'm sensitive to touch..." Jimin looked away from him, a light blush dusting his face.

"So...you've touched yourself before. Like you've masturbated?" Yoongi had a small smirk spreading across his face.

"Would you ever want me to touch you instead?"

~to be continued~