~Chapter 4~

"Would you ever want me to touch you Jiminie?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi, his face crimson red. "S-sure if you wanted to I'd let you Yoonie..."

Then,  Jin and Namjoon came bursting through the door. "NO SEXY TIME IN THIS HOUSEHOLD." Jin yelled as he walked over to the bed.

"ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS JIN" Namjoon yelled as he ran in after Jin, trying to pull him out of the room. "Let them have some peace and quiet."

"But I have to protect my child Joonie!" Jin yelled, still struggling to escape Namjoons' grasp.

"I know you want to protect him Jinnie, but he needs to spend time with Yoongi...they just became roommates and Jimin just became his boyfriend. Plus he needs to un-pack. So let's just leave them alone." Namjoon said, hugging Jin's waist.

"Jin-hyung...w-we weren't going to do anything like that...I promise." Said Jimin, still a little flushed.

"Okay...but if you do decide to do anything you need to use protection." Jin said, handing over a small box of condoms.

"Oh my God Hyung...why do you have a freaking box of condoms!?" Yoongi screamed, his face becoming a dark crimson.

"Because I'm an adult Yoongi." Jin proudly said, crossing his arms as he did so.

"How does having condoms make you an adult Jin-hyung?" Jimin asked. "I thought having a job and a car made you an adult"

"Well...there's more to being an adult than having money and a car Jiminie." Yoongi said, bringing him back onto his lap.

"Yoonie-hyung...don't we have classes today?" Jimin asked, playing with Yoongi's fingers.

"Yeah we do, but they're all in the afternoon." said Yoongi, playing with Jimin's hair.

"Well...we're going to leave you two alone. Come on Jinnie." Namjoon said, picking him up bridal style.

"See you guys later." Jimin said cutely. "So...what do you want to do now Jiminie? We don't have classes for another five or six hours."

"Well...I have to unpack some of my stuff and build my bed. Do you want to help me?" Jimin asked, becoming shy.

"Yeah, sure. I have nothing going on today until our class starts." Yoongi said. "Why don't we go get breakfast at the dinner or something."

"Ok, why not." Jimin said, with a cute little smile on his face.

They got up, got dressed and walked out the front door. The air was cold and crisp on their skin. "Yoonie-hyung why is it so cold? I thought it was almost summer time." Jimin said, slightly shivering.

"Here, take my hoodie. You'll be a little bit warmer." Yoongi said, taking off his hoodie. Jimin caught a slight glimpse of Yoongi's abs.

"H-he has abs!?" Jimin thought to himself. Yoongi noticed that he was staring at him.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Yoongi asked, putting the hoodie over his head. When he finally put it on, it looked like he was wearing a blanket with sleeves.

Yoongi looked away, covering his crimson red face. "W-what's wrong Yoonie-hyung?" Jimin asked, his face dusted with a light shade of pink.

"It's n-nothing...you just look really cute with my hoodie on..." said Yoongi, opening the passenger side door for Jimin.

"Yoonie-hyung, come here." Yoongi looked at him slightly confused but still went over to him before he shut the car door. Jimin leaned over, holding onto Yoongi's shoulders so he wouldn't fall over, and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you Yoonie-hyung." Jimin said blushing. Yoongi blushed too, then leaned forward and kissed him back. "I love you too, Jiminie." Yoongi said, caressing Jimin's cheek. 

____

After the boy's went to go get something to eat, they came back to the house. The house was oddly quiet for five other guys still being there.

"Kookie! Taehyung! Jin-hyung! Where are you guys?" Yoongi screamed. Then, like a herd of bulls, Taehyung and Jungkook came flying down the stairs.

"Hi Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung chirped, his box smile spreading across his face.

"Hi Yoongi-hyung, hey Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said, slightly hidden behind Taehyung. "Where did you guys go?"

"We got some breakfast at the dinner. Where did Hobi, Jin-hyung, and Namjoon go?" Yoongi asked.

"I think they went shopping or something. They've been gone for a really really long time." Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung from behind.

"Well...are you two hungry? I could order some pizza or something. What do you guys think?" Yoongi asked.

"What do you think Kookie?" Taehyung asked, swinging Jungkook around so that he's standing in front of him.

"Yeah I'm really hungry Tae." said Jungkook, his stomach growling in approval.

"Okay, I'll order something now." Yoongi said.

____

When the pizza came, it was gone in a split second. The three maknae's ate like their lives depended on it.

"Thank you for the pizza Yoongi-hyung." Jungkook chimed, a wide smile spread across his face.

"No problem Kookie." Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile.

"Hey Jimin, do you want me to help you with your stuff now?" Yoongi asked, cleaning up after Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me make sure I actually packed my bed...because if I didn't my bed will be gone by now." Jimin said.

"Well, if you didn't pack your bed you can just sleep with me JImin." said Yoongi. "You are my boyfriend so...even you did pack your bed I'd still want you to sleep with me." said Yoongi.

"I'll be right b-back Yoonie-hyung...I'm going to go see if I packed my bed." Jimin said, running up the stairs blushing.

About fifteen minutes later, Jimin came back down the stairs. His back slightly slumped and his face showing a small pout, almost like a child.

"Hey, did you find your bed?" Yoongi asked, not even looking up from his phone.

"No, I didn't...I guess me and you are sleeping in the same bed now." Jimin came and laid down on the couch, resting his head on Yoongi's lap. "I'm just glad I get to share a bed with you." Jimin rolled over, facing Yoongi's tummy. Then he lifted up Yoongi's shirt and started giving his tummy little pecks and wet, open mouthed kisses 

"Jiminie s-stop that tickles!" Yoongi started giggling and laughing, showing his gummy smile. 

Then he sat up and moved onto his lap, his legs on either side of Yoong's waist. "I-is it ok if i sit on your lap Yoonie-hyung?" Jimin asked, his face dusted with a light shade of pink.

"Yeah it's fine Jiminie...you can sit on my lap whenever you want." He pulled Jimin closer, their faces mere inches from each other. "You can do more than just sit on my lap too you know..." Yoongi's face turned a dark crimson red, actually realizing what he just said.

Jimin leaned forward and cupped his cheek. "I k-know Yoonie-hyung...but I'd rather you d-do more to me..." Jimin's once light pink cheeks suddenly burned, his blush almost darker than Yoongi's.

Yoongi put one hand on his waist, and the other on his neck. "I'll do more now then.." And with that, Yoongi kissed him. Kissing him more passionately than this morning. His lips moved perfectly with Jimin's, almost as if they were meant to kiss. Yoongi pulled back, both of the breathing heavily.

"Y-you're a really good kisser Yoonie-hyung." Jimin said, still breathing heavily. "Your lips are s-so soft."

Yoongi gently put his thumb on Jimin's lower lip. "And your lips fit perfectly with mine....are you ready to go to bed?"

Jimin slightly nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm getting really tired." And with that, they both went up stairs, changed and went to bed.