Where's My Baby Girl?!

Michael's pov
She placed her head on my hairy chest while I began to play with her sweet blond curls."That's the best sex I had in a long time sweetheart and we should do it again!"I told her and she definitely agreed with me.I'm sick and tired that Claudia refused to have sex with me so I had to find other ways!The slut I paid soon got up and began to put on her clothes that she came in.She soon left but then came back to tell me that two grocery bags are on the ground.
I automatically got up and I knew that Claudia was there.I kicked her out before I locked the door.My eyes forced me to look at the ground where the now ruined food is located at.Egg was everywhere on the ground,milk is everywhere like the egg,and other containers of foods are officially broken.I searched everywhere in our home,knowing that's she's gone but still holding on to the last bit of hope,and she wasn't at the home at all.So I took out my phone and called her number only to realize that her phone is here.
    At the time when she put Si Una Vez by Selena Quintanilla as her ringtone,I told her that I'll never do anything to break her heart.Yet after almost 2 years I told her that,I broke the one promise that no woman deserves to suffer from.She may have joked around that she wants to have sex,she's one of those old fashioned people that wait for marriage to lose her virginity.Claudia's extremely loyal to everyone,gives people lots of chances even if they don't deserve them,but the most important of them all is that she tries everything in her power to try to cheer you up.That's the main reason I fell in love with her because at that time I was recently divorced from Amanda.
    She accidentally bumped into me and I gave her a sad smile.Soon after I gave her that smile,both of us started a conversation.That conversation led us to exchange phone numbers and the rest is history.What the hell is wrong with me and I divorced Amanda because I caught her having sex with that damn tennis coach!Yet I'm dating her and now I'm a hypocrite since I'm having sex with someone else.
What I also noticed is that she left all of her things at our home and only left with the clothes she's wearing currently!I checked our bank account and saw that she didn't spent a dime of our money at all!Her pink 2018 Audi TT is gone and she practically told me,"We are over Michael and I never want to see your face anymore!" Tears came out of my eyes and soon a waterfall is located on my face.I haven't cried this much since my own father abused me and that Amanda took my kids with her.
I went on my knees and cried even harder like a child.All I kept on saying is,"Where's my baby girl at?!"

Can I please get 6 views with 3 votes so I can update this book?I know that the first chapter was met halfway but I decided to update anyway this book.