Oh Shit!

Niko's pov
    I'm currently holding my beautiful girlfriend's hand and I'm so lucky to date her.She's so beautiful and so smart but I still have a small spot for Kate.She's beautiful and I hope she's in a better place in Heaven.Venezuela looked into my eyes and stole the hat that I'm wearing.Shes laughing so much and runs away from me.
    I couldn't stop thinking about her being so adorable and chased after him.All I can hear is her laughter which made me smile even more.Selena somehow made it to the park and eventually I managed to catch up to her.The two of us fell on the grass together and her head is on my chest.Everyone that passed by can tell we're madly in love with each other.
While we're still on the grass the two of us decided to have a conversation,

S-Hello babe

N-You're the most beautiful woman that entered my life

S(is blushing and didn't say anything at all)-Aww Niko

N-It's true and you helped me to move on from Kate.

S-Is she your ex girlfriend who unfortunately passed away on Roman's wedding day.

N(sighed before hugging her)-Yes and she would want me to move on.

S-I'm sorry that happened to her and she's an angel in Heaven Niko.

N(got up and pulls her into his chest)-Yeah and I got vengeance for her.I killed her killer and the people behind her death as well.Im extremely surprised that your not afraid of me admitting that I'm a killer.

S(looked into the sky before sighing)-My ex boyfriend was like you but long ago retired from the crime before we dated.

N(played with Selena's hair)-Yeah but leaving everything behind must been hard on you.

S-Yeah and you did the same when you came here to the USA.At least you had family here when you needed someone.

N(smiled at her)-Yeah but a very sexy guy helped you.

S(rolled her eyes before laughing)-He's ugly

N(pretends to be upset)-That's not nice and your lucky that I forgave you Venezuela.

S(is hugging him until she saw Michael coming near her)-We need to go now Niko!I saw my ex and we need to get away.
Selena's pov
I saw Michael which made me so much.I made sure he couldn't mind me at all but yet he's making his way to me.He was holding red roses for me and Niko picked me up bridal style.He refused to let me walk and we had to run one mile.We always parked a mile away because we always loved to take walks so much.
But when we arrived,the car is gone.Someone stole our car and he finally let me walk on my own.The car would have had helped us to get away from him.Now we're forced to run and I'm scared of him.I don't want to talk to him and see him again.
    Everything I did to escape from him is for nothing!!The only way...fucking Lester stabbed me in the back!Im trying to calm down but slowly I'm forming a panic attack.I ignored it and the two of us are still running away from my ex,Michael De Santa.