2 Months Passed

Selena's pov
    After a month living with Niko,I finally found my apartment.Yet it's been two whole months since I last seen Michael with that stripper.Niko and I are currently unboxing my stuff from the boxes and setting up my new home.Just about when I was gonna throw away the boxes,Niko threw them away for me.I thanked him and later made us lunch.
           Niko's pov
    I'm slowly starting to develop feelings for her but I'm afraid to.To this day,since 2008,I blamed myself for Kate McReary.She was so innocent in this hell and didn't deserved to be murdered.If I only I killed Dimitri than she would have been 38 years old.Maybe I would have started a family with her but she would have want me to move on.
Selena makes me happy and in a way reminds me of her but an Hispanic version.I may not have ever seen Michael in person but I hate him so much for breaking her heart so much.Its hard to imagine her coming home from grocery shopping only to heard him having sex with someone else!If I ever meet him then I'll be in jail for his murder!My mine keeps on giving me ideas of us holding hands,kissing each other,goofing off,and etc.
I guess I'm falling in love with her in such a short time.She's funny,intelligent,badass,and many more.I'm so grateful in a way that he broke her heart because it gives me a chance to date her.Selena finally came back with Chinese food and also with my favorite drink.I got up from my seat and helped her as well.
She thanked me for helping and soon we're eating the food.Venezuela destroyed her chopsticks and put them in her mouth."Do you like my sexy teeth Niko?"she said that in a silly voice.Both of us began to laugh at her "maturity".With me being the "mature" one of us,I did the same thing that she did.
We laughed even harder than before.The laughter didn't die until both of our stomachs began to rumble at the same time.As if they both agreed to do it at the same time.Our stomachs are calming down as soon as the food went down.Time passed so slowly for me when I was eating.

N-So how was your day so far Selena?

S(is laughing gently)-You know since you were with me so much.

N(is blushing)-Yeah buy it's polite to ask people for their day.

S-Your right and you're a kind man for everything.

N-Well a lady like yourself doing all of that hard work.

S-It was only boxes and setting things at the apartment.

N-It would have taken you from hours or days to set everything up Venezuela.

S-You're right and I'm very thankful for you helping me.

           No one's pov
    Selena and Niko watched a comedy movie.Selena's laughing at the funny parts but he really wanted to put her in his chest.He never did that since he's afraid that she'll be scared of him forever.They spent the rest of the time watching movies in all genres.