Welcome to Liberty City!

Selena's pov
   As soon as I arrived at Liberty City,I changed my name to Selena Venezuela.Selena comes from Selena Quintanilla while Venezuela comes from Ritchie Valens' real name which is Richard Steven Venezuela.I got out of the airport and began to smell what Liberty City is like.Which smells like my new home and no more Michael De Santa!People were being greeted by either their family members,friends,and etc while I called for a taxi.
    The taxi arrived and I got in it.Soon I was off to a new adventure and I paid the driver before I got off the taxi.I stopped at a Bean Machine and ordered myself a pumpkin latte.As I was making my way to sit,I guess we both accidentally ran into each other.The man screamed and I began to help the man.
    The name was wearing clothes like he's stuck in the 90s'.I got him napkins and we both at the same time apologized for bumping into each other.He introduced himself as Niko Bellic while I told him my name is Selena Venezuela.Niko laughed and then told me that he now has free coffee.I laughed at his joke and I got up to order a new pumpkin latte.
    He told me that he's gonna buy me another one because my ex drink is still on his 90s outfit.I found a seat and waited for Niko to come back with my drink.The sky is getting dark which made me extremely scared because I don't have a home here yet.Bellic comes back with my drink and soon we're having a conversation.

N-I haven't seen you at Liberty City and I know this place.

S-I just moved here from Los Santos.

N-What made you move here to Liberty City?

S(takes a sip before answering his question)Let's day my ex boyfriend cheated on me while I went grocery shopping.

N-I'm extremely sorry that I asked you that question.Thats extremely rude to ask you.

S(blushes)It's ok and it's getting late.The funny part is I don't have a home but I do have money.

N-You what?!

S-I never told him that I have a bank account.

N-Not bad and I know a person who wouldn't mind that you stayed until you find a new home.

S-You don't have to Niko and you just met me.

N-Well,I accidentally ran into you and asked you that question which is rude of me asking you.

S-Who are you gonna call Mr.Niko Bellic?

N-My cousin's wife Mallorie.I think you would like her but my cousin might say something extremely stupid like titties.

S(is blushing)Ok Niko.

N-Never mind because he's always..You can assume what I'm talking about.

S-Yeah and thanks for helping me Niko.

N-I know how it feels to move to a new place without knowing a lot of people at all.

S-Well I did lived near Liberty City but rarely visited it here.

N-Let's go home and I do have a spare room for you to sleep in.
           No one's pov
    Selena finished the last sips of her drink before Niko drove them to his place.As he was driving,Selena looked out the window to the sights that Liberty City offered.Niko parks and opened her door.Selena thanked him and soon they're inside his home.Niko showed her new room and then Selena went to sleep.