The End

-Niko and Selena are holding hands while looking up at the night stars-

S-So much has passed in such a short time Niko

N-Yes and who knew that with me helping you when you first moved here.That you became my future wife.

S-I wasn't expecting anyone to help me that day but you did.I'm still extremely grateful that you did.

N-Do you still talk to anyone from Los Santos?

S-Yeah Trevor and Franklin only.After Lester stabbed me in the back,I stopped talking to him.

N-Aren't they your ex's friends?

S(sighed)-Yes and wait now if I think of it,I do talk to his kids.His ex wife and I don't get along since she always believed that I was only with him cuz of his money.He died as a rich man but died without no one to love.

N-I'm so sorry and I wished that you let me show him a lesson.I never understood why you didn't let me teach him one.

S-He's my problem and I felt that no one should be involved with it.But at the same time I showed him kindness by not having him getting beaten up by my boyfriend at the time.Sometimes the best revenge is to see that I moved on and he has to live with the decision that he made.Well he did till,rest his soul,that he killed himself with the guilt.

N-What made him realize that he lost you forever?

S-Well when we were together,we never used hit each other.I did and I slapped his face.I think that's when he realized that he lost me forever.

N-Wow and what made him do the unthinkable?

S-Well he never wrote a note explaining why.There's so many theories from him losing so much money to the stock market to him always being in a major depression.

N-Let's stop talking about it since I know that it's making you upset talking about him.

S-Your right and I always been meaning to ask you this.Why do we always dance to my favorite songs but we never dance to your favorite songs?

N-I always want to see my Princess happy so that's why I do it.
          No one's pov
    She takes out her phone and starts to play one of Niko's favorite songs.He got up and kissed her in her lips.She tried to sing to his favorite song which caused him to pick her up bridal style.Both of them kissed again and both of them finally found their happily ever after with each other.