To protect

Yuki love the breeze, it feels good and bring scent nature, glancing at her friends who were picking up clothes from the drying rack.

"Yuki are you doing your job?" Oh crap.

Yuki quickly pick up the clothes and placing them in the basket, they walk back to the orphanage to drop it off before going out.

Three years has passed since then, most kids got adopted in town or somewhere while those who weren't adopted continue their normal lives by doing jobs.

Yuji was still the same and constantly train everyday.

And for her, she was practicing her [Magic], she was pretty well with ice element.

"Hey Yuki we're going to town wanna come?" Her friends asked.

"Sure."

As they began walking down the path, they saw a familiar boy with a horse beside him.

"Hey Yuji!"

"Greeting Yuji!" Her two friend greeted her twin.

Of course Yuji was always Yuji greeted them with a glareー

"Hello." Yuji greeted making her jaw slack. "Where are you girls going?" Is that a smile?!

"We're going to town to shop for new clothes." Her friend chimed.

"Hey how about you come with us. It'll be a lot of fun." Her other friend suggested.

Yuki snorted in amusement, she knew he would flatly reject their offer.

"Sorry, but I have to do something. I'll make it up next time." Yuji said apologetically making Yuki gape like a fish.

"Oh, you girls grew a bit taller." Yuki stared at the height difference, they were a head taller.

"Well stay safe shorty." Yuki teased, but much to her surprise he chuckle. "You know, you can't always wear that big shirt to cover yourself." Yuji wore a large white shirt that reach to his kneecaps.

"I know."

Before she could tease him, his horse nudge him.

"Ah, sorry let's go back right now. See you, you three." The two left.

Later the girls were now walking around the town, like usual the town was full of life as the three were now talking about one particular boy.

"It's a shame that Yuji didn't come with us." Her friend groaned.

"I know, it'll be great to have a guy like him."

"What's so special about him." Yuki scoff. "It's not like he's special."

"Out of all people your the one that haven't notice Yuji." She jabbed at her. "He's handsome."

Yuki at that time spat out her water.

"Are you sick?! Yuji is not handsome, he's plain!" Yuki denied.

"Really then good for us, I thought you'll go after him." They sighed in relief.

"Nobody is going after him." She turn her head, what did they see in him.

She knew Yuji for the longest, he was cold and cruel, he would sometimes be nice and gentle? He was caring and looked over others and gave advises.

Shaking her head from those ridiculous thoughts of a friendly Yuji, they went back home and before they could get to the entrance there was a crowd.

With a serious Yuji.

XXXXX

"Anne did you hear about the neighboring village?"