Fight for Perfection

"This is it." Yuji said, staring at the Colosseum.

It looked like an ordinary stadium packed with people, but to Yuji eyes it was humming with power.

Scowling a bit as he followed the crowd to the open area, Yuji was determined to win the prize.

The tournament where powerful people fight against each other.

Majority were weak, but he can sense a few strong ones here.

And the prize was a sword, his sword to be precise, the Orga Stlanzer.

Apparently the host had found it and use it as a prize for either; to know the origin and utilize the power or just be helpful.

"Okay everyone! I, the announcer, has come to declare the battle!"

"It seems like we have too much people and let's start with a battle royal! Four people remaining will advance into the semi-finals then to the champion."

"Alright simple enough." Yuji muttered, brandishing his sword.

"Now begin!" Everyone left to fight their own battle.

There was three people that caught his eyes, a [Dwarf], a female [Elf], and a female [Knight].

There strength was unordinary especially the knight, she swung her sword like a ballerina.

Attacking and dodging gracefully in a rhythm.

Not to mention, how her punch sent a guy flying across.

It took mostly three minutes for the four to clean up as Yuji approached a heavy breathing contestant.

"You guys are pretty strong." He chimed with sarcasm, it was nothing compared to his training.

"Who are you?" The knight panted.

"You should introduce yourself first." Yuji stared at the tired guy before knocking him out. "Looks like I advance."

"What that's cheating!" The elf pointed out.

"That's a scum move!"

As everyone jeered at Yuji who just shrug it off.

"Unfortunately that is the rule and you will deal with it! Only four warriors go and I see four warriors!" The announcer said.

"Cheating? Whoever said I cheat, girl?" Yuji gave her a cold stare. "I used my brain. Use it sometimes." He walked away.

XXXXX

"Yuji I suggest getting some clothes." Kinruer chimed in his head.

"What's wrong with my usual clothes." Yuji looked at himself. He liked it, it look the same as his old one back home.

"Well it makes you look plain." Reya snide which Yuji gave no shit about it. "Consider it as a back up clothes."

"If I do it will you two shut up?"

"Will I?"

"As long as I get to advice you with taste." Fair enough.

Later Yuji came out wearing a black coat with golden yellow designs and a red armored circle on his chest.

In all it look very similar to his Orga form.

"Perfect." Yuji grumble under his breath saying it took more than two hours.

Hopefully he could release his stress on some training.

XXXXX

If anyone would notice Yuji more closely, he was very tactical against fight, lean back more he was a normal civilian who did not get any sleep.

Yuji yawned loudly as bags under his eyes were noticeable, he closed his eyes to rest.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today will be the fight between these two man, a cunning Human and a powerful Dwarf!"

Like usual, people cheered for excitement and place their bets.

Only one person bet for him, surprisingly he got a supporter.

"Well let's have a splendid duel, brat." The Dwarf said, heaving his large axe.

"Of course, after all you will be defeated."

"Hahaha! Such a cocky brat you are." The Dwarf laughed joyously.

"Are our contestants ready! Begin!"

The two charge forwards and lock blades.

Surprisingly to Yuji was the Dwarf speed, it was something he wouldn't expect.

For the Dwarf it was mildly surprise at the boy's strength to equalize his great axe force.

"Not bad." The dwarf kicked Yuji legs knocking him down.

Yuji responded by moving their weapons to the side and launch a punch at the Dwarf who move back a bit from the impact.

The two jump back as they block each other blows again, trying to size each up.

Yuji cursed at his luck.

The Dwarf was reinforcing his limbs and becoming stronger and the fact that he was still tired.

He swung faster and hit harder like a truck, the axe cut through the floor like sticks.

"Give up kid you did very good, but I win at the end with my power." The Dwarf continue his assault, eyes glowing with power.

"Then let's go all out!" Yuji grin zip towards the man.

He swung his sword at the half-pint size man.

Each swing become sloppy and sloppier at every second. He keep on swing, batting, slamming his target.

The Dwarf kept blocking each attack, but the impact was getting worse, he could feel his muscle becoming sore thanks to his sudden immense strength.

The boy's eyes looked like a feral beast released from chains and the fact that he was cackling with a grin.

He kept on blocking until his power fall down and his large axe flung out of his hand.

Yuji tackle the [Dwarf] across the stadium until he quickly calm down, taking a few deep breathe.

The Dwarf vision was soon consumed by blackness and a glimpse of blue flames.

"Winner!" Everyone cheered at Yuji.

Yuji picked the unconscious [Dwarf] and his weapon to the waiting room. It consumed too much energy, he want to eat, he want to sleep, he want to do nothing.

After dropping the Dwarf in the infirmary, he lean against a fountain.

"I think I went over the time limit." Yuji drain his water. He didn't feel like talking.

During his travel to the capital, he got two skills.

[Berserk Hunger]

[Fury Appraise]

They both involve him boosting his power tremendously by using his anger, but at a cost.

"Remember Yuji, not only those two are dangerous, they lead those into the path of chaos." He remember Kinruer warning.

All he need to do was kill one god/goddess of Destiny or Fate and he'll be free!

Shaking his head, he dunk his head in the water and rid those thoughts.