Footsteps ahead

Yuji was frustrated, very frustrated.

He was walking through an endless void that threaten to consume him, growling a bit, he unsheathe his sword and swung in front.

A tear of light appeared before forming a figure of a man.

"You're anger will might lead your death again you know." God was back in his mind. "You make it seems like I'm a nuisance."

"Of course you are." Yuji retort receiving a bonk on the head. "Seems like even god have their limits."

"Of course we do, considerate my emotions aren't easy to pull than the rest. Take Jogsyn for example; she's the goddess of Chivalry. If she sees anyone play dirty or pull illegal moves, she'll struck them down."

"There's time for chivalry, but what's more important life or honor?"

"Both actually, you die with honor or without." The light pointed. "Take Reya, she'll kill us if we mess with balance."

"I see." The man chopped Yuji head warning him.

"You damn right I'll do it right now." Reya appeared and pull the man ear.

"That hurts!" He whined before his light dimmer at the glare.

"Even if your the god of Freedom, you know you're limit with messing the balance, Kinruer." Reya scold at the man.

"You two are really a couple." Yuji teased.

""We're not!/Absolutely not!"" They screamed before dragging him into their fight.

"You know what I'm out!" Yuji disappear.

He woken up from his mind as he stumble outside to see it was early morning.

XXXXX

Yuki yawned as she went to clean herself, looking at the mirror, she took note how much she grown.

Seven years has passed since the incident and it still felt like it happened yesterday.

She almost lost him, she almost let him go to the afterlife, and he almost quit life. But thankfully, Anne came just in time to use her [High Recovery] magic to heal his cuts and internal wound.

It would've been funny to see Yuji mummified body if it wasn't for the constant groans and gushes of blood.

And during those seven years, she trained very hard to protect those who were around her and Yuji, she was even trained by Anne herself before setting herself to a [Mage].

Not just her magic grown, but also her body. She was quite an eye candy for everyone.

Giggling to herself, she garb her uniform and walked downstairs remembering the memories of her life and best friend.