She Let's You Do Her Make-up

Melanie finally got a some days off to come home. You hadn't been on tour with her because of family issues,and had missed her like crazy. The first day she got home you were so busy that day talking and cuddling you forgot to upload. Yes, you had a YouTube channel "Sweet Cute Poison" were you vloged and made just random videos. You and Mel had watched a movie and had fallen asleep, when you woke up you checked you twitter and all you followers were flipping there shit because you hadn't uploaded. So you tweeted "Sorry late video but it will have a special guest 😉😉". That's when you woke Melanie and then proceed to beg her to let you do her makeup for a video. People have been begging for this video anyway. Mel finally agreed, as long as you made her breakfast first. So you make chocolate chip Waffles, because why not. Then you get the camera set up as Mel gets ready.

Melanie sits on the chair you had brought for her and you start the video. As your doing that Mel laughs at your introduction.

When you start her eyeshadow that's when you say "Now bae I know you have really intense eyeshadow but today it's going to be really basic

When you start her eyeshadow that's when you say "Now bae I know you have really intense eyeshadow but today it's going to be really basic. Like basic basic." Melanie just kind of looks at you with a questionable look.

"Since I did something so basic with the eyes I have decided to do a very intense highlight

"Since I did something so basic with the eyes I have decided to do a very intense highlight." You said. Mel new this was going to happen because you were the queen of highlighting it was just your thing.  After that you let Melanie choose her on lip color since you thought she had had enough. You got a hand full of lip sticks. Mel ends you choosing a bright pink color.

After everything was done you asked her what she thought and her response was

"No, but really this is not me." she said. You ended the video then Mel kissed you and said that she had fun.

After a few hours you and Mel decided to check the comments. There were a lot of sweet ones and some of them asking for more. Obviously there was some mean ones. But after today all of it was worth it.