Cookie Alien

You were in your house drinking your morning coffee when you heard a loud crash outside your home. You were scared because you lived in the middle of nowhere. "What could it be?" You thought. As you put you mug down there was a knock at the door. "Oh god!" You thought as you walked slowly to the door. As you answer the door scared to death of what could be there. When it opened all the way you saw a unique looking girl smiling quite big at you.

 When it opened all the way you saw a unique looking girl smiling quite big at you

She asks to come in. You being afraid of saying no, say yes for safety. As she walks in you, being the polite person you were, offered the strange being something to eat/drink. She said very bluntly "Cookies." Thank goodness you had made peanut butter cookies not just yesterday. "Here you go." Handing what you thought of as a woman, she looked like one anyway. She said as bluntly as before "No! Chocolate chip!" All you had was Chip Ahoy so that's what you gave her.
Then, as she looked at you she said "Me Melanie."
"Ok, there is a name now." You thought. "I am (Y/N)." You said hopefully very clear. "(Y/N)?" Melanie asked. You were scared at why she said it as a question. Then Melanie said "(Y/N), please bring milk?" you got up and got her some milk. As you two sat their you stared at the being. Not sure of what to do about Melanie. She stopped eating the cookies and stared at you back. You look down, ashamed. She said, "Look." As you did, Melanie preceded to drink and then squirt milk out of her two front teeth. You giggled as it happened, making Melanie giggle to. As she finished her milk and cookies Melanie said, "I must go know." She sounded very disappointed in the words she had said. You were sad as well, although not much was said you felt a real connection with Melanie. As she was leaving, she gave you a pocket watch. "When I come it will glow." That's all Melanie said as she left. You had a feeling that she would be back very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope all of you injoyed my Image.