SchoolTime Sadness

Okay. This image is going to be about
           Melanie coming over to your apartment
           Crying because people at school (college,
           Let's pretend Mel went to college,) about
           Her look and you twos relationship.
           Short but sweet In joy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were laying on your couch when you heard your door slam. "Mel?" You asked looking for a response. You didn't get one though. "Melanie!?" You asked again get up from you spot. You saw the kitchen light on. You walk in to see Melanie on the floor eating chocolates that were on the bar. "Baby, you OK?" You ask. "Yeah." Mel said in a small voice that you could barely hear. You sat down next to Melanie and asked her again if there was anything wrong. Melanie just sat there looking at the chocolates in her lap. "Maybe." Mel said a little louder this time. "Baby, what happened?" You asked. She looked at you and said "People say, that my hair looks bad on me and that my nose piercings are stupid." Melanie said. You were about to talk when she also said "They said things about us too." That's when you asked what they said about the two of you. "It doesn't matter." Mel said know you would be mad/worried about what they said. "I just what a huge hug and some cuddles, okay?" Melanie asked. "She is so adorable." You thought as you said yes too her. That night was spent cuddling and watching movies together.

 That night was spent cuddling and watching movies together