0.7

[ aila ]

the professor each assigned us something we should take care of and ours was a human, it was a toddler.

❝i'm actually working part time as a babysitter❞ i said to him and he just completely ignored me, ❝i think that could help❞ i added, but still no answer.

then my phone vibrated from my pocket, ❝i got to answer this for a while❞ i told him and hid under the table.

junhui was the one calling, what a surprise because he started speaking broken korean, ❝m-my mom s-say you teach me korean, s-she pay you more.❞ he tried his best to speak properly, ❝alright, no problem, when?❞ i replied, ❝after u-univerity❞ he said and i agreed.

he then dropped the phone call and i went back to my seat, ❝who was that?❞ jihoon asked.

❝jun, the older brother of the jinhui, kid i'm babysitting.❞ i reply and he just nodded.

the whole day we were quiet, although i had a few attempts to start a conversation he would either hum with disinterest, say 'okay' or completely ignore me.

after class i coincidently bumped to jihoon on my way outside the campus so i have no choice but to walk with him.

there were some girls talking and murmurring, and some people teasing us as a couple, which we were, but that was before.

a familliar tall figure of a chinese man was standing at the gate, it was jun.

❝who?❞ jun asked me and pointed at jihoon who was right by my side, ❝jihoon, a friend❞ i said, he nodded and pulled me, ❝let's go❞

i nodded and was about to go and walk with him to teach him korean lessons but my other arm was pulled by jihoon, ❝i'm going too, to raising a toddler.❞

there was a series of events where i told him to not go but he insisted, and in the end he went with us because he told jun he wanted to go and being the kind person jun was, he invited him.