0.9

[ aila ]

jihoon was there with his eyes full of emotions wide open, he was just staring at me. i can sense him waiting for an explanation, and i was about to.

don't think that way, don't look at me with sadness.

❝jihoon i–❞

❝it's okay, go home safely❞ he showed no emotions and slowly walked towards an opposite direction.

although i wanted to run to him, although i wanted to hug him from behind, although i wanted to explain everything to him, insead, i froze.

my heart was hurting and hurting as i saw the figure of him slowly walking away from me, and it was all my fault.

[ jihoon ]

i'm not supposed to be sad but my heart says no.

yes i still love her and i have always and will always love her. but i'm i'll hurt her again.

i knew everything i did to her after i left her without a word while i was sick. i knew she failed her subject and became a total mess. all the flows of tears from her eyes from dusk until dawn.

i knew everything even the sleepless nights she spent thinking and praying for me. i read all her messages and didn't bother replying.

and now i'm afraid to do it again.

clearly i can't do it again, i can't stand seeing her hurting, that's why i stopped and cut ties, but to make her stop talking and to make her leave my sight gives me an unbearable pain.

all i wanted was for her to be happy, with or without me, even if it's hurting me, i could stand the pain.

and she looked happy with him.