0.8

[ aila ]

everything was super awkward knowing the fact that my ex that i still love was right here with me at the house i'm working at.

but despite the fact that woozi was here, i still continued teaching jun korean.

the first topic i taught him was just some vocabularies and he said he'll do some researching afterwards.

afterwards, i went home and woozi also did right after. ❝why did you follow up until there, that was irrelevant?❞ i asked, ❝you don't need to know.❞

the next day jun picked me up from school again, i was actually supposed to go to the library with woozi but jun's parents were there so i has to go first.

he was nowhere to be found so i decided to just text him.

to: woozi 💓

i have to go early let's just go to the library tomorrow, jun and his parents are here i'm sorry.

woozi never replied so the whole time i was anxious and so many thoughts came to my mind like what if he waited for me.

i then taught jun about simple grammar, i tried teaching him to read but he found it hard to so i decided tk teach grammar first.

it was already 11 at night and jun's parents wouldn't let me go off alone so they told jun to walk me home along with jinhui, jun's 4 year old brother.

i was holding jinhui's right hand while jun was holding the left. we walked past two old couple looking sweetly at us three.

❝what a beautiful young family, reminds us of our young days.❞ they commented, i was about to explain that we were just friends when jun carried jinhui and wrapped his arms around me and said ❝thank you.❞

i awkwardly tried to remove jun's arms around my shoulder but it was no use until i froze at the sight of someone.

❝jihoon i–❞

❝it's okay, go home safely.❞

hi lol i missed you all i'll be updating now since it's vacation yippie