1

**Luke's POV**

"Hey Luke! Can you come here for a second?" A familiar voice asks, and a smile displays across my face.

"Sure, I laugh a bit before walking around to find them, eventually doing so.

"Hey," I say quietly, resting my head on Calum's shoulder.

"I was just wondering... if you wanted to go on a day's trip with me of some sort...? I think it'd be fun, don't you?" Calum asked, turning to face me. Yes, I do Cal. I do.

I nod with a huge smile on my face.

"That sounds amazing, Cal."

Calum nods as well, clearly thinking about just us being together, and a light blush lights up on his face.

"We leave later tonight."

I turn to go back to my room but Calum stops by pulling me by my arm, causing me to wince a little.

"Maybe we'll add in some fun too," he winks before letting me go and I walk back to my room with my whole face reddened.

**Calum's POV**

I caught Luke by the arm quickly before he left, and I smirked.

"Maybe we'll add in some fun too," I winked a bit at him before letting him leave.

Luke was clearly blushing like crazy. He amazed me. I shook my head with a smile on my face and I walked back to my own room. I sat on the bed, looking at my pictures on my wall, most of which were the boys and I. Until my eyes landed on one in particular. Luke and I, and I think we were at a party for Michael. I smiled once again, before I got up to go into my closet.

That's where I prettymuch kept everything. My music, clothes, books... other things.. everything. Except all my clothes were either in the bag laying at the bottom of the closet or hanging up.

I was too busy concentrated on getting ready that I never heard the door open.

"Cal...?" A familiar voice rang out behind me.

I jumped slightly before looking up.

"L-Luke... Hi," I sigh quietly.

"What do you have there, Hood?" Luke smirks and for a minute, I'm confused before I look at my hands and realize what he's talking about.

Oh shoot. That's what he meant.

"Uh... nothing..." I quickly try to hide it before turning red, embarrassed.

"Don't lie, Cal," he laughs, grabbing it out of my hands. "Somebody's asking for it tonight."

"B-By who?" I ask, knowing the answer already.

"Me. You know you want me," Luke winks, confident in his words.

"W-Well, um... I d-don't know..."

"You do. Admit it Cal. Admit that you want me to be yours. Completely yours."

** To Be Continued...? **

A/N: Guess Cal basically asked for it. He wants Luke. Luke wants him. They honestly are willing to do whatever it takes to be together and to be happy.

Cliffhanger(;