3

So.. its been like a month since I've updated this story but I'm updating now and I hope this chapter is okay. :)

Cal's POV (continued)

~

I stood by the oven baking Luke's favorite kind of food, which is the most typical thing ever; pizza. And did I mention I bought his favorite kind of ice cream too? Course not, but I did.

Currently, Luke was upstairs watching who knows what, probably How I Met Your Mother. Quick note: Even the gayest people watch that show. Lol

Anyways, can I just talk about Luke and his perfection? Wait.. nevermind. He just came downstairs. Greattt.

"Hey Calum.." Luke whispered before I felt arms wrap around me and a chin on the shoulder to follow afterwards.

"Hey Lukey," I smile before I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "How are you?"

Luke smiled back before answering.

"Great. How about you love?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes before pulling me closer with our lips extremely close to touching.

"Good." I say quietly, looking from his lips to his eyes and back again.

I crashed mine onto his, moving my hands up into his hair, pulling on it so he'd be directly against me.

"C-Cal, the f-food," Luke moaned quietly a few minutes into our makeout session.

I quickly broke away from him and nearly screamed when I saw how burnt the pizza was and I shut off the oven, rushing to get it out.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!" I screamed at him after I got it out of the oven and I spun to face him.

"NOT MY FAULT YOU KISSED ME AND GOT CARRIED AWAY AND FORGOT ABOUT THE PIZZA, WHICH IS FUCKING BURNT NOW!" He screamed back, eyes blazing but then he surprisingly calmed down and sighed. "It's fine... Burnt pizza is fine."

I watched as he went and sat down, putting his head in his hands. I heard him mutter 'I'm sorry' and I turned back to the pizza, sighing as well. I cut up the pizza quickly and go to set it on the table, right in front of Luke. I glance at him and catch him staring at me for a second before he looks away.

"Luke.. I'm sorry about that. I was just mad because of the pizza and--"

"Calum, don't worry about it okay? I told you, it's fine.." He whispers, hurt clearly showing in his voice.

"Luke-"

"No. Stop trying to apologize. How many times do I have to tell you that it's fine?"

"Uh.. I dunno. Until you actually let me apologize...?" I groaned.

"Probably never because it's not needed," Luke laughs, looking back at me. "Never."

I roll my eyes and point at the pizza.

"Eat."

Luke obeys and grabs a piece, biting into it.

"Kinda hot yet, don't ya think?" He smirks.

"Whatever. Just eat."

I walked away and went into the other room to play Mario Kart. I hope Luke didn't see me go in here honestly. And I'm not even sure on what to do with him. The words of "Stay Close, Don't Go" played over and over in my head, and I sighed stopping the game to put my head in my hands.

I'm not even sure how to tell him everything, how I feel, and what I actually want. It's so hard, not being able to tell someone you like them a lot. How hard is it just to tell someone like Luke? This sucks. Maybe it's just a phase..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so... For one thing, "Stay Close, Don't Go" is by Secondhand Serenade.<3

Second of all, I finished writing this listening to "Ready To Run," which is 1D's newest song that they released off of FOUR, which comes out in 10 days.

Third, can we talk about Mockingjay Part 1 and how its only 2 weeks away? OMG

And.... Fourth, I LEFT YOU GUYS ON ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. LOL SORRY.

I'll try to update again soon. Love you guys as always❤