II chapter 8: who is she?II

Janhvi's POV

I am so excited for today, i am going over Hayes's house to hangout. He is honestly perfect and nothing has ruined my life, which is good. As soon as i reach Hayes's house i hear lip gloss and see Nash dancing. I join him and i started cracking up. I guess they were practicing for magcon! Someone rings the doorbell so i answer it. Its Cam!!!!!!!!!!!, with his girlfriend Brianna. After talking to Brianna i went downstairs to find Hayes. "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??". "WHO IS THAT GIRL!!??". "WHY ARE YOU KISSING HER!!!!!???". After i run upstairs go out the door and run to the park. I don't know what to do i don't like getting hurt. I thought he loved me. He is just like another guy, he is a player. Now i know i could never trust him. I go to the monkey bars and climb on top of them so i can sit and just see the world. Then a bad part of the world comes along.

Hayes's POV

My ex girlfriend came over and she started crying and that leads into kissing...why am i so stupid! Why did i forget Janhvi I LOVE HER NOT HANNAH (ex). "Goodbye Hannah"."Why now baby i love you!". "WELL GET ONE THING STRAIGHT I DON'T LOVE YOU I HATE YOU, JANHVI IS THE PERFECT GIRL FOR ME NOT YOU!". I run out of the house to the playground to where i see Janhvi. I have to talk to her, as i get there she jumps off and scraps her knee. I come to her and she pushes me. "Hayes i understand you don't like me but instead of kissing another girl, you should have told my face" she says. "NO i don't like her i love you i don't want to be with her she forced herself into me!". "YOU DIDN'T STOP HER!".

HELLOOOO EVERYONE I STILL THINK NO ONE IS READING THIS BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE BRENT RIVERA'S GIRLFRIEND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO WIN