||Chapter 32: Questions||

Janhvi's POV

I decided to take a walk because I need to clear my head. Did Hayes really like me? Was Hayes using me? Would he rather go out with Lauren instead of me? Should I move on? Has Hayes moved on? Should I get someone else? Should i go back to New Jersey? These thoughts are killing me. I like him but I'm not sure he likes me. I thought he liked me though. Was i wrong?

I had no where to go except Sam's house. "What's wrong?" She asked, seeing the hurt in my face. I couldn't answer, I couldn't speak. I just ran to her and hugged her. It's good to know that at least someone cares. "Let's go in my room and talk about it" She said. We did and it made me feel a whole lot better.

Hayes's POV

I really messed up with Janhvi. I think I hurt her too much. I hope she doesn't move back to New Jersey, that would be horrible. I don't know who i have feelings for, Janhvi or Lauren? I think i like Janhvi better but i like Lauren too. MY heart says Janhvi but my body says Lauren. I decide to go to Matt"s house and talk about this. I needed to tell someone or else these thoughts would overwhelm me. Matt opened his door after two knocks.

"Hey bro whats up?"

"I think i messed up with this girl i like" I said.

Matt must have heard the sadness in my voice because he told me to sit down.

"Are you talking about Janhvi?"

"Yeah..." I said nodding.

"Well you have to start showing you love her, because you are only hurting her."

"Well i don't intend to hurt her! I also have some feelings for Lauren but they are no match for Janhvi!" I said shouting.

Matt just sat there wondering what to do.

"I don't know man, i mean like you messed up really bad. I would do whatever i can to show i love her."

"Alright, i will try my best, thanks." I said kindly.

"No problem bro, see ya."

I left, not knowing how much pain she is causing.

**THE NEXT DAY**

Janhvi's POV

I was laying on my bed, letting the tears roll out of my eyes. I couldn't stand the pain and the hurt in my body. It was killing me. My mom called me down for dinner. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and was looking forward to having dinner with Brianna, Jacqueline, Sam, Jessica, and last but not least Olivia. When i started to come downstairs, i got really dizzy. Pain shot up my ankle and it suddenly became pitch black.

HEYYYYY EVERYONEEE

GUESS WHO UPDATED

MEEEEEEE

WITH HELP FROM MY FRIEND

FOLLOW HERR

SHE IS DA BOMB

bpereira21 IS HER WATTPAD

ANYWAYS GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

LIKE HOW DO YOU GUYS READ THIS? 387 READS WTFFFF?

IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?

WHATEVER

PEACEEEEE

~Janhviiiii

ps. DID YOU GUYS WATCH NASH'S NEW VIDEO AHHHAHHSHXDHDHCFH ITS AMAZING, TOO BAD HAYES'S GOT DELETED OTHERWISE I WOULD BE WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

BIIIIII BIIIIII