||chapter 18: more love||

Hayes's POV

I am going to the local pool with Janhvi, Nash, and Daniela."(nash's gf)"Ok sweetie don't forget sunscreen!" "I won't ma!" When we reach the pool Janhvi quickly puts on sunscreen and goes diving. The first dive she did was jumping in the air while doing a split, she is flexible. After all her dives we go in the 4 feet pool and splash each other alot.

After the pool we decide to go to the mall. We go to all the places Janhvi wants to go and then some of my places. Then when we get home Janhvi is very tired, but still we watch a movie. We watch 21 jump street and she falls asleep on my shoulder. I carry her to her bed and crawl right next to her and we both go to bed.

Matt's POV

"Mom i am going to Sam's house!"

"Alright sweethart, are you sleeping over?"

"I don't know, i will text you if i am, bye."

When i reach Sam's house she is on the computer talking to her friends. I tap her shoulder and she screams. She asks me what i am doing here and i say

"Well i missed you!"

"I know but you should've told me."

"Psh..whatever."

She turns around but i grab her and pin her to the wall. I kiss her and whisper "I love you." She turns off her computer and we continue to make out.

HELLO EVERYONE I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS SHORT BUT I MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TONIGHT BUT SORRY IF IT'S SHORT😋.