||Chapter 42: 1 day||

Janhvi's POV

Right now I'm at Sam's crying my eyes out because of leaving. Me and her promised that when we get older we would live in LA together. Sam actually understands me. Sure we have little arguments, but those are bound to happen. I will always FaceTime her while I'm at New Jersey. The truth is though, that I don't really know when I am coming back to North Carolina, and that really fucking sucks.

I get over leaving and go back to my house. I just sit there curled into a ball and cry. I don't know why I'm getting so emotional! I am gonna miss everyone but I don't cry about them! So many thoughts are going through my head. I wish that I never said anything about moving. I decide to write Hayes' letter.

Dear Hayes,

Where do I start. You have changed my life so much ever since the first day i layed my eyes on you. You have done many mistakes and it has been very hard to give you more chances, but I did. Even though we have had a lot of fights I still love you. I wanna thank you for doing everything you could for me. You took me on many adventures and the best one was the forest. We share many thing between us. I am happy to call you my best friend. I don't really know what we are but as long as I am with you I know I'm fine. Even the bad times will stay with me because I want to remember that people make mistakes, I mean life didn't come with instructions. I love everything about you. From the top of your head to the tippy top of your toes. If you think that I will forget you then your wrong. I still have you hoodie that you gave me and then I returned and then you have me back. I will wear it on that plane ride and be face timing you. I will be smiling like an idiot but at least i get to see Benjamin Hayes Grier. I like Benjamin it's funny. I love you Hayes, I hope you do to. I love all the nights we spent together, all of Magcon, and everyday. Your always in my mind and I will never forget you. Just remember I will always love you Hayes!

Love,

Janhvi G.

Damn I am a good writer. Just kidding I know I'm horrible. I hav to pack my whole closet in 3 suitcases. Hopefully it will work. I will envelope these tomorrow and leave them at there doorstep. I am gonna give Skylynn a present instead of writing her a letter. It's a huge horse poster. Me and her used to play horses so many times. She wouldn't play dolls she would play horses. She is super pretty and I really can't wait so see what she looks like when she gets older.

Daniela's POV

"My little sister is so annoying Nash!"

"Listen it's only for a month we can still keep in touch!"

I don't want to talk to anyone to be honest. Why does she even want to leave! Hayes did nothing wrong! She is just a stupid bitch who is fucking annoying. I have dated Nash before without seeing him so maybe I can do it again.

She is writing stupid letters thanking them for taking care of her. I sit on the couch and watch the news cause is want to hear what happened with the plane and missiles thingy. Instead of that it said a huge form is gonna hit here tomorrow and all flights are canceled! I should tell mom and Janhvi about this but I don't. It will be super funny.

**THE NEXT DAY**

Hayes' POV

Today is the day Janhvi is leaving. I am really sad to see her leave. Right when I was about to go upstairs I heard the doorbell ring. Maybe it's Janhvi! There are 4 envelopes and 1 box. Each envelope has our names on it. Mine is wet like tears. Did Janhvi write these?

When I finished reading mine I was just sad. I was upset. I felt as if everything inside of me just died. I went outside and her car already left. My mom was in the car and she said "I am waiting!" I hop in and ask "How did you know?" "Sweetheart I'm your mom I know everything." We keep going and all I can think is what if they already left? It looks like a storm is coming but we need to get there.

We reach and i heard it say flight 1934 is now boarding at 2D to New Jersey. I had to get to 2D boarding station. When I reached the door just closed. I then sat on the floor but got up to go sit on the chair. How could I have let her go? Why didn't i reach here in time? I just died, it felt as if I just died. I hear her voice inside of my head.

"Hayes, your so stupid!"

"Hayes, I love you!"

"You will never leave me, right?"

"I would never leave you Hayes."

That's when I turned around. There she was with her eyes puffy. She had been crying.

"YOUR HERE, YOU NEVER LEFT!" I said with all my excitement

"The flights canceled." She said softly

"Are you ever going to leave?"

"Nope!" She said happily

This is the best day ever! She never left! She is right here in my arms and it is literally the best feeling ever! I kiss her and hear awwwww's because everyone of Magcon was here.

"How did everyone get here?" Janhvi and I say at the same time

"We wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to Janhvi!"

"Well I'm not leaving!" She says happily

"Guys, we are going to Magcon Georgia!" Nash says jumping up and down.

I kiss Janhvi and she says

"Told you I would never leave you."

We kiss and then head home holding hands and never letting go.

HAYYYY EVERYONE

DONT WORRY ITS NOT THE END YET!

MAYBE A COUPLE CHAPTERS AND THEN THE ENDING!

SHOULD THERE BE A SEQUEL?

PLEASE COMMENT IF THERE SHOULD!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 955 READS!!

I WOULD NEVER BE HERE WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

~ The Retard Janhviiiii😘✌️