||chapter 29: dates and friends||

Sam's POV

Today me and Matt have a date to starbucks, i am so excited! I am wearing a blue crop top with clouds on it. When we reach starbucks i get a small vanilla bean frappachino (idk how to spell that). When we leave we start walking home. While walking home a huge crowd comes and gathers around us. We eventually get out and go to the mall. Then we watch The Fault In Our Stars. I have watched this movie a ton of times but I seriously do not care, best movie ever!!!!!

When we reach home i am so tired so I decide to take a nap with Matt on his bed. Together.

*****************************

When I wake up Matt isn't here. I go to the bathroom to look at myself and I look okay not like a weirdo but just okay. I go downstairs and see Olivia there.

"Hey Olive what are you doing at Matt's house?"

"Well Taylor is here so I just tagged along." She said

"Haha wanna go to the park?"

"Sure and I packed water balloons." She said

"Oh my god Olive, why?"

"So we won't be bored, we could throw them at random people though!"

"Good idea lets go!"

Olivia's POV

When we are at the park we see this guy around our age and start hitting him with water balloons. Then we apologized and asked for his name. His name was Sean. After we asked we threw another one at him and he ran away like a baby.

Me and Sam are really good friends. I am proud we teamed up and beat Sean. This was really fun. I mean I met her this year but she is still cool. We go shopping after and we use her dad's credit card. She said she used it once before and got in trouble but she doesn't care. I hope she doesn't get in trouble.

We go to forever 21 and buy some shorts, tank tops, and crop tops. When we try them on we look great! I can't wait to show Taylor and all of my other friends!!!!

HEY EVERYONE SO THIS IS A REALLY COOL AND FUN CHAPTER THAT SHOWS BONDING BETWEEN FRIENDSSSS!!!!

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! SERIOUSLY 279 READS!!!! I THOUGHT 67 WAS ALOT!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️

BII BIIII 💝💝

~Janhvi💝