Mummy getting hurt

So Mum had to work over time and I was awake scared because of him and then at 10:00pm Mum message him saying
"I'm working till 10:30pm".
Once mummy got home he pushed her up against the wall and slapped her 10 times and said that if she was cheating on him she would kill her and the next night he punched her in the ribs because she dropped a plate on the floor by accident. Night after night, it's either slap or punch, push or shove, kick or hit, it doesn't stop. I was planning on telling my art teacher but then I remember the words "of you tell I'll kill you" those words were going on and on in my head non stop.
He started hitting me, he pushed me down the stairs because I didn't do my homework. I had a black eye from where I got hit, he wrote a note to my principal saying things on the line of she was playing with the footy and it hit her eye. The principal seem to believe it. I got home from school and Mum was home I was happy but he picked me up from the bus stop and told Mum he was picking me up from school and then he got me and took me to the bush and like every other night he sexually assaulted me. We got home and Mum could start to tell I was frightened and she asked "are you ok?" I just said "yeah I'm just tired.i went up stairs to my bed room and was reading a book and then it was bedtime, Mums boyfriend came in and stroked my thighs and said "goodnight beautiful" and kissed me for longer then 30 seconds, Mum came in after he went out. I asked her quietly " why do you let him hurt you?" She replied "don't worry it will soon not happen". She gave me a give and then went to bed, I think she's going to kick him out.