War in peace

The sun shone into the king's room as he told his servant of his duties. He told the boy of the noble that was to sign a peace treaty. The king got up eagerly, wanting to make peace with yet another kingdom to gain strength. He walked behind the changing screen and waited for his clothes. A red tunic and black trousers were hung over the screen a few moments later.

"What is the name of this noble?" The servant asked as he started to make his master's bed.

"King Gregory and don't worry you will get to spend time with him." The king responded.

"I will?"

"Of course Merlin!" The king explained. "You will be serving him along with me." He walked out from his changing screen and watched as his servant groaned.

"Arthur, why?" Merlin angrily fixed the fluffy pillows. Arthur chuckled at the boy and wrapped his arms around Merlin's waist.

"We must act compassionate for their arrival and seem professional." The servant scoffed as the king gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You are anything but professional." Arthur snorted in an unkingly manner and pulled his love closer to his chest. Merlin sighed in content and leaned
back onto his lover. Both men smiled
as they were either holding or being held by the person they loved
and would do anything for.

*••••••••••••••••••••••*

Arthur and Merlin stood on the steps of the castle and waited for the noble to arrive. It was a nice day in Camelot. The sun was out and the sky was a beautiful blue. There were little clouds littering the sky and the temperature was perfect.

Merlin stood next to his king with a slight redness to his cheeks. After their little conversation they kissed for a few minutes. Merlin would always get flustered and embarrassed when doing anything remotely sexual. Arthur on the other hand was anything but flustered. His head was high and his arms by his sides. The king is very happy to be given this opportunity. King Gregory has been told to be a kind man. Making peace with him would be very beneficial.

The hustle in the streets was stopped when men and a woman came towards the castle on white horses. A man and a woman sat in the front of everybody else. The woman had a white dress with red jewels sitting at the neckline. The sleeves had lace going from the shoulders to the wrists, but the lace line got thinner as it went down. She had white heels on her tan feet. The shoes had small jewels lining it. Her black hair was twisted into a braid and little red jewels were shoved in. She was seated on a white horse with a black saddle.

The man riding next to her was also on a white horse with a black saddle. This man was wearing all white like everyone else behind him. His white trousers were not dirty in the slightest and had not a single wrinkle. His white gloves had jewels making a pretty design. A white jacket and white tunic layered nicely on his top. His brown hair, unlike the woman's, was all over the place.

Arthur took a step forward as the man and woman were both helped off their horses.

"Welcome to Camelot. King Gregory, Queen Matilda it is wonderful to make your acquaintance." Arthur bowed towards the visitors.

"Wonderful to make yours too, King Arthur." Gregory said as he looked around. "Where is your queen?" Arthur didn't take any care to his question, but Merlin did. The servant flinched slightly and curled his shoulders inwards. The young boy had always had a problem with his sexuality and felt upset when it was questioned or even touched upon.