1

Desdemona pov

I wake up in my bathroom tub with a blade in my hand, looking around at the old run down bathroom.

Getting up, I head to my bedroom, shit if that was even what you would call it.

Its more of a plain old dusty room then a bed room.

There's no bed, one window that has a broken blind and a torn up curtain that isn't up right, the walls are a dirty brown color and there's a broken mirror on the door to enter and leave the bathroom.

Sighing I go downstairs, the railings are broken and there's steps that are dented with shards of wood popping out.

The living room is just a broken couch with the fluff from the inside of the coochins poorin out, no tv, a broken window with no shades over it or blinds.

And for the kitchen it has broken cabinets the sink is twisted and only works on the cold side, the fridge has no handle and there's a dent on the freezers door.

I sigh and open the fridge and grab some crackers and start opening the pale blue package as I walk into the living room sitting on the side of the couch thats not broken.

I look down at what I'm wearing and decide to take a shower when I'm done eating.

I was wearing a black over sized hoodie that goes over my butt so I didnt have to wear any pants.

I throw away the empty bag of crackers and clean up the crumbs on the carpet.

Heading up the stair and watch my steps so I dont step on the wood shards and start getting ready for my first day of school.

-time skip

I walk to the school that was far away about 45 minutes away and as I walk I absorb the scenery of my neighborhood.

Its run down, the houses outside are missing wood boards on the wall, the porches have broken steps and the windows are cracked, the roofs have holes in them.

As I walk more and more the houses look better since I get closer to the school.

I was dressed in a black over sized hoodie and the same jeans I always wore that are blue and have some holes in them and some black shoes, my hair style is just a plain ponytail.

entering the school and slowly put my hoodie on as i try not to drop my books in my left hand. I enter my first class, Math, and sit all the way in the back as everyone else settles down in their seats.

Placing my books down on the desk and slowly place my head inside my palm as I watch the teacher walk back and forth,

but i'm not really listening to what he's saying. Someone walks into class but I just ignore them and start writing some notes.

The bell rings and everyone gets up to walk out but I stay seated as I try to quickly write down the last few notes I missed.

Quickly I gather up my books and pencils and walk out of the class, as the late bell rings I pick up the pace to get to my class before the bell finishes ringing.

I look in the back of the class and someones in my seat, it was that new kid that walked in when I was in math class.

There was an empty seat next to him so I decided to go sit there, as i walk up the isle to sit down everyone has there eyes on me until I reach the seat. i then take my seat and see the boy looking at me in the corner of my eye as well.

I knew he was gonna be bad news so I already plan to keep my distance.

He was wearing all black, a black revenge hoodie and torn up black jeans with black shoes. I do the same thing I normally do in class, watch the teacher, and pretend like they aren't even speaking.

When its time for lunch I just buy some Doritos from a vending machine and a water bottle and sit outside in front of the school and eat as the wind and the sun hits the back of my hood creating a shadow of me on the floor.

I see a shadow come up next to me as I was staring at the floor. They sit next to me but I just ignore it and pull my sleeves up more so its covering my hand that was holding the bag of Doritos.

The person beside me clears their throat as I begin to stand up and head back inside hearing the bells ringing signaling that classes are starting again.

"Hey... Wait" I turn around and see the guy from my math class, his voice raspy and deep. I just look at him with a blank face as he also appears to have no expression what so ever.

"We have the same classes so I wanted to know if we could walk together to each of them."

As he was talkin to me I was too distracted by this girl who was hiding behind a car, quickly looking back at the guy I notice he was waving a hand in my face.

Shaking my head no I begin to walk to my final class, knowing he was going to follow behind me anyway I sigh.

I ignore him during the whole entire class as he was trying to get my attention by passing notes and throwing paper balls across the class room, which caused him to get a detention after school for disrupting the class.

As the bell rings for the end of the day I gather my books and pencils and head out ready to walk home.

I tighten the laces on my hoodie since it was still windy and began walking once again. Seeing the old broken abandoned houses getting worse by the minute I knew I was close to home.