We enter my house and he softly closes the door behind us.

Sighing, I wasn't expecting him to come today.

"Sorry about how terrible the place looks its abandoned I never really tried to fix it up" I play with my fingers as I speak.

"Its fine I get it... Its hard to be by yourself right...?" Absorbing his surroundings he walks around, watching his steps as i do so as well.

"Right" I begin to walk towards the stairs but I am stopped.

"Do you want me to order pizza?" He says as he tries to sit on the couch without breaking it more.

"Why don't we go to your place instead? You seem uncomfortable" Grabbing my bag and putting on a sweater I begin to walk towards the door.

"Oh okay sure" he does the same and orders pizza on our way to his house.

On our way to his house he plays some music.... meanwhile I'm listening carefully and slowly begin to realize it's his voice.

Looking at him slowly without showing any hints that I'm surprised right now. "Sorry forgot to mention I'm a rapper" he says and does a cheeky smile.

I turn to look out the window the rest of the way,as the calming atmosphere soothes my thoughts.

We arrive at his house and put our stuff away, well just him I left my stuff in the car.

THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT ONE BUTTTTTT IM BAAACCCK BITCHESSS🤪🤪