2

The next day~

I get inside my house and take off all my clothes except the hoodie, siting down on the couch as I do so.

Grabbing my phone and looking at it, I have 19 miss calls from my biological mother.

She left me in this house all alone when I was 9.

Ever since then ive been stealing from stores to survive, eat, and have cloths on my back.

I throw my phone at the wall, as it lands on the floor on its back i see that I shattered the screen.

I get up and look around through the house remembering some terrible shit I been thru since she left.

I run upstairs avoiding the broken step and run into my room and in my bathroom to grab the blade from the cabinet below the sink.

Once I find it I sit in my tub and look at the scars on my arms there was no more room for more scars so, I start slicing up my thighs softly then begin to go alittle rough.

I'm completely numb.

Theres a knock on my front foor, I grab a rag and tie it over the fresh cuts so I dont bleed everywhere.

Slowly my vision gets blurry but I hold on to my consciousness.

I try to go down the stairs carefully since my legs are startin to feel weak. Once I reach the door it opens and I completely pass out not remembering a thing.

-time skip

I wake up in a room that smells like rubber and medicine,

I immediately realize where I am.

Looking around quickly and sighing, I was hoping to die that night, just another reason why I need to stop believing in hope.

I look around the room once again To see machines and the desk filled with needles, Band-Aids, and gloves, Big white cabinets on the wall with silver handles.

Turning to look at the other side of the room I see the guy from my school sitting beside the window looking out it deep in thought.

I take this opportunity to take in all his features, he has multiple tattoos on his face,

one under his eye that say numb in red another above his right eyebrow that says alone with three dots, blue dreads, soft plump pink lips and dark brown eyes.

I get knocked put of my trans as I see he was no longer seated beside the window,

"I might have no place to ask this but why would you want to do that to yourself in the first place?" I can tell by the tone in his voice he was unstable. "I... I-its hard to explain.." I say in a soft voice as I look down.

"Well... Whatever it is please dont allow it to get to you to the point you want to do this to yourself" he says motioning towards my thighs and arms.

I look down at them and see that my left thigh is wrapped with some type of white cotton like cloth with some blood stains coming thru.

I look away for awhile until I remember something, i look back into his eyes "I never got your name..." I lowly say as his eyes avert mines to look down at the floor

"call me Jahseh" he says as he looks me in the face once again his expression unreadable.

I nod as he grabs the chair by the window and brings it closer to the bed.

Once he sits down he takes his phone out and starts scrolling thru it.

I start to slowly fall asleep, but was interrupted by one of the nurses walking in with a clipboard and starts asking questions.

"Ok I'm gonna need you to fill this form out and call me when your finished my name is Mrs. Janet." She says as she hands me a gray pen and a wooden clipboard with a paper filled with questions.

I nod and start putting my answers on the paper.
Name: Desdemona Nieves
Date: Sept, 2/18
Do you have depression: yes 
Are you suicidal: yes
Have any allergies: no
Live with: no one
Age: 17

I sigh as I continue to finish off the rest and eventually call the nurse back "Mrs. Janet I'm done" I semi yell as my voice cracks since I never really speak.

"Alright sweetie thank you would you like some water" the nurse says as she softly grabs the clipboard out of my hands, I nod and she comes in five minutes later with a flower pattern cup full of ice and water.

I smile and grab it slowly being careful so I dont spill it. Once I have it to where it won't spill, I begin to drink it slowly.

I place the cup on the table beside the hospital bed, as I do so I notice jahseh has fallen asleep so I try to wake him up.

"Jahseh... Jahseeeh" I semi yell, he begins to wake up and rubs his eyes, he looked so peaceful "hmmmm" he hums as he places two fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"If your tired go home." I say quietly but he shakes his head, "I cant their letting you out today.." He yawns as he stretches in his seat.

I nod and a nurse comes in with a wheel chair. "Hello I'm here to help you get dressed and get you to the lower level of the building" The short and quiet nurse says with her squeaky voice.

I sit up on the bed as jahseh gets up and leaves the room without a word, his hands placed in his pockets as he walks.

-time skip

The nurse helps me get up and into the cab that will take me home. I see jahseh in the distance leaning against a pale pillar on his phone, I shake the thought of him off and prepare myself to go home.