5

Being up all night caused my eyes to get dark and baggy but I ignore it and brush my teeth to get ready for school.

I head out and start walking towards the school with the same outfit as yesterdays still on. I avoid looking at the houses in my neighborhood and keep my head down as I reach the school.

As always I place my hood on as I get inside the school.

Avoiding everyone I take my seat and place my books to the side so I can lay my head down.

I kept thinking about him... What is so special about that boy I can't even focus in class anymore and I smiled for once.

Whoever that girl was to him doesn't matter to me but if she think she can start shit with me she better get her shit checked and straightened

But

another thing is I'm not about to fight over a boy if he made his decision to leave her thats not my fault.

I get it, I dragged her ass away from their argument but only because I had a headache and the bitch wouldnt shut up with her squeaky ass voice.

But if i see her you better believe I'm slamming her shit if she try some slick shit with me. Speaking of the devil... Here she is.

"Hey bitch just wanted you to know if you ever lay a hand on me again-" she pushes me up against a wall

"I won't hesitate to bust your head open" letting me go I quickly drop my books as I swing at her hitting her right in the jaw causing her to take a few steps back.

"And I want you to know if you lay a hand on me yo ass is dead" giving her a death glare she coughs as she holds her jaw.

"You Bitch, your dead!!" She comes running at me as she throws her fist out in front of her. I simply move to the side and she falls on the floor.

"Can you even fight the fuck was that" laughing I sit down "I suggest you stay the fuck away from me bitch you dont know me and you never will"

saying that I get up and walk away as her little minions help her up. Walking into my first period.

I was about to take my seat when the principal walks in, "Mrs. Nieves come with me please" I get up and began walking down the isle and out the class I follow him to his office.

"Mrs. Nieves you are suspended for 3 days please stay home we will call to tell you when to come back" I nod my head and go to first period to grab my books and pencils so i can leave.

As I was walking out of the school I spot jahseh sitting on the side walk, I casually walk past him.

"Desdemonaa!" I turn around to see him jogging towards me.

"What?" My voice cracking as I speak, "Im sorry about geneva shes a real bitch, how long are you suspended for?" He says out of breath.

"Why do I have to tell you so you can tell her and she can just start planing shit for the day I come back?!" I ask alittle angered.

"I told you i was planning on keeping my distance away from you so why dont you just stop trying so much" a sigh escaping my mouth as I speak.

"Desdemona please im not trying to hurt yo-"

"thats what everyone says and then 2 days later you see a bitch hanging dead from how badly she was hurt!" I semi yell and continue walking.

"Desdemona I promise you I would never hurt you... I'm the one that should be afraid to be talkin to you right now..But youre different... Every girl I met and been with tried to ruin my life. I want to get to know you i want to know find out what makes you so different.." He stops me from walking and avoids eyes contact and plays with his fingers as he speaks.

"I dont know.... I'm suspended for three days I will let you know the day I come back.. And if you want you can come see me while I'm still suspended if you really want to get to know me." I turn around and begin walking without noticing hes right beside me following along.

I smile to myself but then think, 'what have I gotten myself into what if that girl tries to start some shit again, what if I catch feelings for him, if he hurts me or touches me what should I do' my head was spinning I couldn't think straight.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didnt even notice Jahseh trying to get my attention. "Hey stop thinking... " he says softly, I look him in the eyes and I start to feel relaxed, his chocolate colored eyes are so beautiful, i nod in response and slowly look away.