Umm... Who Are You?

We all reached the estate within 5 minutes. It was huge and open. Windows covered most of the house, letting in whatever light shone outside. From the outside, I seen beautiful furniture and a grand piano. Overall I thought it was extraordinary.

"It's wonderful. Thanks for having me here." My smile gradually became bigger as I soaked in the picture in front of me. Esme spun around to face me, her hair following in a flow. She smiled but before she spoke, Alice looked in our direction. Worry was written all over her face.

"She's coming. Take Y/n away. She needs to hunt." Now it was my time to worry. If they referred to a good smelling human, I have to get away. I don't want to hurt, in this case, her.

Esme grabbed my hand causing me to drop my bags and started to speed through the forest. We came across a clearing filled with animals. I was definitely craving blood. I spotted three bears and instantly pounced on them. The blood filled me and I felt my eyes change. Esme nodded in satisfaction at my change in eye color.

"Are my eyes gold?" I asked her. She only nodded before we started back to the mansion. The first thing I noticed was my bags. They were gone. The second thing was a truck that had faded orange paint. It was rusted and very old.

Esme and I entered the house going up the stairs. I heard everyone in the room we arrived in. Everyone sat on the elegant couches, having small conversations. My eyes fell upon one person I have yet to meet. Her eyes met mine at the same time. Surprisingly, she lit up as if she seen me before.

"Y/n!!?" the girl asked with enthusiasm. She waited for my reply, but I was dumbfounded. I'm pretty sure I never met her in my life.

"Yes. Umm... and you are?" I asked, trying to be polite. The way she addressed me was unexpected.

"I'm Bella, your sister. You left for Italy when you were six and I was five. You stopped calling us two years ago. I've missed you so much!" Bella finished ranting and I looked at her with widen gold eyes.

"I don't remember anything about my past. All I remember is the car crash and getting bitten. Do you have a picture or video?" I questioned, wanting to get answers from the announcement.

"Yes, wait here and I'll be back." With that she left. I turned to everyone and they looked just as surprised as I was. Especially Edward.

"Ummm... are all of you alright?" I asked concerned.

A/n: Hope you like it.