Calm Before the Storm

An: I'm going to make a Twilight Imagines and One shots book. You can request which character and plot. Also, the writing contest is still going!

Few months later...

Alice rushed through the extravagant housing. Everyone, except Bella, heard her zipping through and skidding to a halt in front of us. She looked slightly panicked and only Edward would know before us.

"I had a vivid vision. It involves us all, especially Y/n. Nothing was clear. It was all a blurred mess of faces and faded voices. Who knows what kind of threat this can be." She glanced around the group, taking in all of the thinking faces. I didn't know what to say.

"Then I guess Jasper and I should stay," I murmured, knowing they could hear the whispered words. Heads tilted in confusion and eyes were reflected with curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Rosalie asked.

"Y/n and I were thinking about moving out and starting our own lives. We wanted to get married in about two months and adopt children of our own. But since the plan is ruined, we'll have to stay to protect each other," Jasper explained in all seriousness.

My heart fluttered to his words. He might have held a serious face, but the fact that he wants to start a family brings an unhealthy amount of joy. Expecting them to question further, I was surprised when they congratulated us instead.

"About the situation," Carlisle addressed, " we'll be ready just like before."

An: Sorry it was short!