Ability

Jane came in for the tenth time that day, trying to get me to repeat what happened last week. It hasn't worked yet which resulted in me being in agony every time Aro would send her in. He was persistent to make it happen. The whole subject sparked his interest when it was something he had never seen.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" My screams of pain echoed through the cold, stone room. She never stopped until SHE was satisfied. When she thought I had enough, she would smirk and skip off, enjoying the pain she's put me through.

"Y/n, dear Y/n. If you'll release your ability, you wouldn't have to go through this experience. It's a shame that you can't comply to a simple task. I thought I've taught you better," he mused with a fake sad smile.

"I don't know how to activate my ability. It's just a spur of the moment thing, ya know?" I looked at him with dead black eyes from not eating. Every time Jane came to complete her job, it left me weak to the point where I couldn't use my speed or strength against them. It took a toll on my body from the time I've lived here to now.

"Well, the exercises shall continue. If it activated it last time, it should do it this time as well. Jane will be back in an hour to try again." He gave a small wave before turning on his heel.

*Time Skip to an hour*

"Pain." Jane have me no mercy. No sooner than she stepped into the room, she started the exercise. My screams filled the dimly lit room once again, giving Jane the satisfaction that she wanted.

This time something welled up in me. The bright light flashed from my eyes, making the room look like a beacon of light. People filled my vision, floating through walls and watching the pain inflicted on me by the person that hates me the most.

"Aro, it's happening!" Jane yelled out into the hallway. He came barreling down the hallway, ready to witness my ability again. Jane let me fall from her grasp and onto the floor. But, I wasn't inside of my body. 

My soul lifted from my body and into Jane's. Though, no one can see it happen but me. I looked at Aro with cold eyes as he stared at my limp body. "Pain." I lifted Aro similar to how I was just a minute ago. He struggled against it but couldn't get away.

I exited Jane's body and returned to mine, ready to zoom out of here. My speed was affected slightly but I was still fast enough to escape. I ran across the water, the same way I've done before to see my family.

Sorry it's short! School has started for me today, so I'll try to update every weekend. Enjoy!