Chapter 1

Left to right: Hogsmeade Station, Shrieking Shack, Whomping Willow                            The blue line is the tunnel

                           The blue line is the tunnel.

All rights reserved, I don't own Harry Potter or the Chronicles of Narnia! Me no own, you no sue!

Wow. I typed this whole chapter and then I accidentally deleted it. :(

I hope everyone enjoys reading Centaurs, Serpents, and Princes :)

Peter, Edmund, and Lucy were supposedly off visiting the Professor for a week or two, in reality they were off in Scotland, searching for rail road tracks.

"Are you sure that it's around here, Lucy? " Peter called from a few yards away.

Before she could answer, Edmund claimed their attention with the exclamation, "I believe I've found it!"

"Well done, Ed. " Peter congratulated as they stepped onto the discovered tracks and followed it in the direction Lucy pointed.

"So exactly how large is Hogwarts anyway?" Ed inquired.

"It's smaller than Cair Paravel and isn't nearly as bright or open. The Cair has much more greenery than Hogwarts as well. Hogwarts' roof is more sphere shaped and inside there are moving stairs and living paintings. " Lucy compared Cair Paravel and Hogwarts to best describe her school to her brothers.

"Is that the station?" Peter brought Lucy's explanation to a close when he noticed a structure not so far in the distance.

________________________________________

~Time skip since I'm lazy~

__________________________________

"I present, the Shrieking Shack, to your royal majesties. "Lucy curtsied with a smile, "It is known as the most haunted place in England, my good Kings."

"Shall we enter and explore its mysteries, Valiant Queen?" Peter bowed in return.

"Most royal brother, most royal sister, how long do you intend to dawdle? We must not waste our precious time." Ed called from inside the Shrieking Shack,  having already pulled the board away and climbed in one of the windows.

Lucy was quick to climb in after him and cast a simple spell, "Lumos."

_____________________________________

~Still lazy~

________________________________

By the time they emerged from under the Great Willow (often fashioned the Whomping Willow) the sun was almost finished setting.

"I didn't expect  it to take this long." Peter spoke.

"Me either." Ed agreed.

"Nor I." Lucy admitted, "It might be safer to sneak into Hogwarts and stay the night rather than travel through the Forbidden For-"

"What is going on here?" A voice cut in as the illuminated tip of a wand was pointed at them.