Chapter 1: First Day at school becomes a memory

Y/N POV:
It was 6:00am, I slowly opened my eyes and i was looking at the ceiling.
"*sigh* time to get up Y/n, I have to get ready for my first day"
I got up and changed into my new uniform. The blazer has a mustard yellow colour and the bow tie is navy with stars on them, which was pretty nice I guess.
I finally got ready, I grabbed my bag and start walking to school.

When I reached the school gate, I was so terrified. This is like a new chapter of my life and I don't know what will happen next! There were a lot of students looking at me but I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. WELP HERE GOES NOTHING!
I was about to open the door until a tall handsome boy held my shoulder smiling at me.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I walked into the school gate and I saw this girl standing, she looks really scared. She must be new right?
When she walked forward, I quickly went to her and held her shoulder. She turned around to look at me.
and I would like to say that she looks so so pretty, her shiny brown eyes, clear pale skin, flowy brown hair and a cute petite nose.

"I think I'm in love....." WAIT WHAT?!?!

Y/N POV:
When he said that I was so shocked. But I can't control my laughter and started laughing.
"HAHAHA, I'm sorryyy" I said while holding my laughs.
"Um do you know where the principal's office is?" I asked him.
"You just have to go straight then turn left"
"Okie thank you"

JUNGKOOK POV:
"Okie thank you"
Aww her voice is so cuteee.
When she turned around, I quickly grabbed her hand because I was so eager to know her name.
"May I ask you for your name?" I asked.
She looked at me and smiled.
"L/N Y/N"
What a pretty name. I smiled back,
"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I hope to see you again"

Y/N POV:
"You too"
I turned around to go to the principal's office.
Wow this day is getting really good so far. I just met a new friend hehe.

~~~~~

AND SCENE!