Chapter 2

Stiles P.O.V

I was getting ready to got to Liz's house, I get to see Jazzy, and other people.

When I got there Jazzy answered the door. THANK GOD!  I thought.

"Hey, Jazzy." I said smiling. 

"Hey Sti it's good to see you." She said, then she hugged me took me a while to hug back. I feel comfortable in her arms.

We broke apart and  saw everyone sitting in the living room.

"Alright play games then movies." Jazz stated. 

"Cool what game first?" I asked her. 

"Pull out of the hat and choose." I laughed at her statement. I put my hand in the hat and pulled out Truth or Dare spin the bottle. 

"Truth Or Dare Spin The Bottle, great choice Sti." I smiled at the nick name. 

"Want help looking for a bottle?" I asked. 

"Sure, I know where they put the bottles so help me look for one." She said dragging me into the kitchen. 

"Alright so why was Truth or Dare a good choice?" I asked she put her head down. 

"Promise not to laugh." I nodded my head and crossed my fingers. "I said it was a good choice because I didn't want to play 7 minutes in heaven..." She stopped talking and looked down.

"Why?" I asked her, she sighed.

 "Huh, because when you play it you have to kiss someone or more and I've never.." She stopped. 

"Did any thing with someone?" I asked. 

"Well, no, but that's not what I'm talking about... I never..er..kissed anyone." She said shyly. 

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. "It's okay I mean your boyfriends must of been assholes." I said. She nodded her head no. 

"Never had one." I looked at her confused. 

"An asshole boyfriend?" I asked confused.  

"No, never had a boyfriend, well I did when I was 3." She said the last part joking. 

"Well, I think your first kiss should be special." I said stepping closer. 

"You do, was yours?" She said stepping closer. 

"No, I was forced by a dare." I said stepping closer. 

"Oh." She said stepping more closer. Our noses are touching, I started leaning in she did to. 

"Hey found one yet?" Isaac asked. We sighed and looked at him.

"Yes, here." She said then we walked out with him. Perfect timing uh Isaac. I thought. "

Hey dude, what were y'all doing in there?" Isaac asked. 

"Nothing thanks to you." I whispered the last part. He laughed. 

"Okay so everyone get in a circle." I heard Jazz say. 

Jazzy's P.O.V 

We sat in a circle, I went first I spin the bottle, it landed on Sti. I kept thinking of our almost kiss. "Okay Sti, Truth or Dare." I said like a little kid everyone laughed he smiled and sent a kiss when nobody was looking. I blushed and looked away. 

"Dare, watch you got Jazzy." He said joking. 

"Alright, I dare you to, name on thing you like about everyone here." I said. 

"Okay, Scott, your a great friend. Uh, Isaac, even though you know how to ruin a good moment," He stopped and looked at me. "You know how to make someone's day in the end.  Liam, your always there for the people who need you. Yana, your nice. Kenz, your cool.  Liz, your confident, and Jazzy, your different." He said I looked at him.

"Different?" I asked. 

"In a good way." He said I smiled. 

"Okay, lover boy, your turn." He smiled and spin the bottle. It landed on Scott. 

Couple hours later we watch a scary movie first. We watched Sinister, I jumped on Stiles on a scary part good thing every one else was asleep. "It's okay just a movie." Sti said. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked up and screamed. "Whoa, whoa it's just me Stiles." I sighed. 

"Don't do that." I put my head in his chest.  I felt safe in his arms. I looked up in his eyes. "I'm sorry for almost stealing your first kiss." He explained he hugged me, moments after he left out the bathroom. I wasn't sorry  I thought to my self he came back in our chest were touching. "You know what I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry for liking you, almost kissing you nun of it if I'm gonna be sorry it's gonna be because of this." He said before kissing me. 

"That was... wow."  I said. "Yea it was." He replied. He kissed me again.