Chapter 9

Kenz's P.O.V

It's been 4 weeks since the brake up. Today mine and Isaac's surprise come's out. 

It's the singing competition and I have been working on the melody with Isaac. 

"Ready?" Isaac asked I hugged him he's been away for a while. "Been working on it all month of course I'm ready." I said joyfully he smiled and he hugged me. 

The curtains were closed then I started singing and it opened. 

I stopped and looked at everyone then turned my head to Isaac and ran to him and jumped into a hug. Everyone clapped. "Kenzz I'm so sorry, I didn't know you felt like that." Alex said well this is awkward. "Alex I let go of you since you broke up with me," I sighed and looked at Isaac smiling with the group. "Isaac's been away for a while and the song isn't what we've been working on it's something I have when he left, I made it for.." I sighed again. "Me?" I turned around at Isaac. "Yeah I missed you and in the song it said I wish you were here and I wanted to be with you." I said shyly he hugged me. "I missed you to love." He said I smiled. "I missed you more." I replied. "Nope." He said taking the microphone away and got on stage. "NOT POSSIBLE! GIVE IT UP TO MY BEST FRIEND WHO I MISSED MORE KENZ KRAMER AND HER SISTER JAZZY SAWYER!" He yelled and everyone cheered. "I hope your happy." Alex said and walked away, "You too." I said and got on stage and dragged Jazzy with me, he handed me the microphone and we sang.

"Alright me and Kenz here been working on this for two whole months." He said my eyes opened. "It's not ready-" "Yeah it is MY LOVELY GIRL." He said. I started. Near the end Isaac started singing to. 

We stopped and I hugged Isaac. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He kissed my cheek.