Chapter 7

Liz's P.O.V

My cousin is visiting us. Her name was Caroline Murray. 

She gotten so pretty

"Hey cousin!" She yelled in excitement. "Hey Care." I said hugging her.

========================================================================================================================

"Ready for school cousin?" She asked me. "Shouldn't I ask you that. I am the one that got my boyfriend to pick us up." I said she smiled. "I can't wait to meet the person your parents set you up with. I have just two question why am I staying in your room and why was it empty in the first place?" She asked. "Okay 'A' my parents didn't set me up with him, 'B' you're staying in my room because I moved out, 'C' my parents basically kicked me out because I told they can't tell me who to date anymore." I said catching my breath. "Then wear do you sleep under some one's stairs?" I laughed at her Harry Potter remark. "No, I stay with my friend Yana." I said she nodded in understandment. "This is my first time being here since I was kicked out." I said she hugged me, the door bell ranged. "Wait." I said and then heard music playing then my voice. "Someone's at your door just to let you know It's been a non existing lovable place here Love ya." I said over the device for the door bell. "I may of hacked it. They can't change it." I laughed so did she. " Come in Babe." He walked in. "Welcome to the house that kicked there daughter out because they don't love her." I heard Scott's voice on the device I turned and looked at him. "What?" I smiled. "I did the same thing." I said and kissed him, we pulled apart. 

"Who's this bae?" He asked. "Oh right, Scott this is my cousin Caroline, Caroline this is my boyfriend Scott." I said they shook hands. "Okay I'm not a shy person so I'll just say it. Your boyfriend is HOT!" She screamed. We all laughed. "I know right." We laughed then left for school.

Caroline's P.O.V

Liz was so nice and she got even more pretty, I met all her friends every single one has a hot boyfriend and there all friends. Well beside Kenz, but I can tell she has a thing for Isaac and he has a thing for Kenz. "Well it was nice to meet you all." I said. "Carolie." I heard a boy say from behind me, I remember that nick name. "Nick?" I said turning around it was him.