Chapter 8

Kenz's P.O.V

I was walking home with Isaac he had ear phones in but he was still talking to me since one was out. "What are you listening to?" I asked. He handed me a earphone. "Nice sometimes I wish you were here well there." I said. "If you need me call or text I'm not going anywhere." He said and made me blush.

--------------------------------------------- weeks later ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks ago a new kid came to our school. We started hanging out, then he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes but it was so if I could see if I really had feeling for him or to see if I just pretend I do so I can get over Isaac. 

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them, with Alex behind me. "Hey KK." Isaac said I smiled and hugged him. "Okay so how's everyone's relationships going?" I asked everyone nodded except Isaac. "Hey IL we have to hang out today we haven't in a while." I told him he spun me in happiness then dropped me into a hug. Everyone laughed besides Alex I wonder what's up with him. "Hey, I would LOVE too I missed you." He said pulling me out of my thoughts. "I missed you more." I said, He shook his head. "NOT POSSIBLE!" He said loud. I laughed and hugged him. "BEST FRIEND GOALS!" Jazzy yelled we laughed. "Hey Kenz we got to go see Mr.Harris remember." Alex said my smile faded. "Okay hey Isaac walk me home after the school thing we have?" I asked Alex didn't like it. "Of course anything for you love." He said in his accent. I smiled. "Okay I got to go bye guys see ya at lunch love." I said hugged everyone and kissed Isaac's cheek. "Alright bye love." He said and kissed my cheek. We walked away. "How come I can't call you love?" He asked here we go. "Because Alex, Isaac calls me that, along with baby girl and KK and Ken oh and lovely girl." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah seems like he can be your boyfriend." He said walking away. "Wow." I said and walked back to my friends only to see Isaac. "Hey your back what happened to uh Alex?" Isaac asked. "He got mad and jealous." I said. "By who?" He asked. "You." I said. "Should he?" He asked I froze I mean he should Isaac's great he's a great guy. "I mean should he be?" I asked my self. "Maybe he should at least you know he likes you." Isaac said I nodded I cupped our hands and kissed his cheek, put my head on his should. "Isaac, why are you so perfect?" I whispered. "Because you make me this way." I heard him say I smiled and blushed a little. 

Next Day

I forgot mine and Isaac's thing ran late. I got up and brushed my teeth an stuff I went back to my room and went to my dresser and tripped. "Ouch." I said. "Uh." I heard a moan I turn around to see Isaac. We fell asleep. "Uh, good morning love." He said got up and kissed me forehead. "It's my foot that hurts not my head but it'll do." I said getting pajamas out and changing. I plopped on my bed next to Isaac. "Movie?" I asked he nodded. "Absolutely my lovely girl." He said I smiled. His lovely girl. "Okay what movie?" I asked going down stairs and sitting down. "Uh, i don't care oh scary." He said smiling sitting next to me, I put in Don't Knock Twice  I jumped in his arms when the girl cut her throat. He looked down at me, I looked up."What are you staring at?" I asked. "Uh you, your beautiful when your scared and when you blush." He said I smiled and kissed his cheek, he blushed I got closer and whispered. "So are you, but your handsome." I said he turned his head to me we were close we started leaning in when....... the door bell ringed. "UH, I'm coming!" I said pulling back. I opened the door. "Alex what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to say sorry, for what I said." He said I sighed. "Hey Ken you got's popcorn?" My sis asked. "I thought you don't let people call you what what's his name Isaac does?" He asked. "They don't sis how did you know about that." I said. "Oh Isaac asked he said say those words but me and Stiles is in my room watching Don't hang up." She said, "Oh." I said. "Isaac's here unbelievable." Alex said I turned around. "What is your problem with him?" I asked. "You always with him always going to him when we argue and when I went to apologize yesterday I saw you two no best friend does that." He said I laughed. "What do you have against him?" I asked. "I see the way y'all look at each other I can't be with someone who's thinking of someone else. I'm sorry Kenz Kramer, but I'm through." He said and walked away I shut the door. "You okay my love?" I heard Isaac. "Yeah, I mean no I... I don't know." I said hes put his arms around me. "It's okay love I got you." He said.