Melting a frozen heart chapter one

*Gray's p.o.v*

I was already sitting in the guild at the counter where Mira works having my usual when the guild doors burst open and Natsu and Lisanna ran in holding hands then Natsu shouted "Hay guys it's official Lisanna and I are dating" as everyone cheered for them I looked over to the corner were Lucy stud she looked like she was about to cray as she ran out of the guild so I put my glass down and ran after her.

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I ran out of the guild crying and all I could think was "why do I always have to fall for the guys who don't like me back?" When I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice saying "Lucy are you okay?" I turned around and noticed it was Gray and I turned to him and said whist hugging him "Gray why does it hurt so bad?" she said between sniffles. I put my hand on her face wiping her tears from he face and said "Don't cry Lucy your to amazing to do that Natsu doesn't know what he's missing out on" and smiled at me "Thanks Gray your the bes-" and before I could finish Gray crashed his lips into mine and when we stopped for air he said "I hope you can forget that idiot Natsu because I love you Lucy" it went silent for a minuet and I could feel my face being to get hot then I heard a laugh and Gray said "Well see you tomorrow when I pick you up to go to school I'll see you later tomato face" and he turned around a waved at me and when he got far enough I started walking home and all what went through my mind was the words he said to me "forget about that idiot Natsu because I love you Lucy" did he mean that or was he just messing with me?