Melting a frozen heart: chapter five

*????? p.o.v*

I saw Lucy kiss that Gray on the the cheek and walked off holding hands I couldn't help but be jealous but one way or another I will make Lucy mine whatever the consequence.

*Erza's p.o.v*

I was sitting with Levy, Gajeel, Jellal and Wendy I could see two people from a distance walking over to us holding hands and I said to Levy "Hay who is that I can't see them properly"

"I don't know but it looks like Lucy and Gray" and when they got to us Lucy said "Hay guys sorry were late" and smiled at us whilst holding Grays hand then Gajeel said "Hay Gray I didn't know that you and bunny girl were dating" Gray nodded and said "Yeah we just started dating" and smiled whilst putting his arm around Lucy and I said "Well at least your happy together oh yeah and while all of you are here I was wondering of you guys could help out at the Halloween scare festival for the school". They all nodded their heads then Lucy said "I'll help out with it, it sounds like fun" then the rest of them agreed and then Gray said "what exactly do you think we should do for the scare festival then"

"I don't know what do you think lucy?"

"Umm how about because it's our last year at high school how about we show a horror film then scare the crap out of everybody like a senior prank kinda thing like they did last year"

"Sounds like it would be fun and would make it hard for them to one up us the year after but what film do you think we should show then guys?" I said

"How about The Exorcist?" Gajeel said "Yeah that film is awesome it's settled then at the end of the film we'll scare the shit out of them I can't wait this advent will go down in the history of Fairy Tail Acadamy" I did with a smile on my face

Melting a frozen heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें