Melting a frozen heart: chapter ten

*Time skip to December*

*Gray's p.o.v*

Today is December 20th and I couldn't wait because this is the first Christmas I have spent with Lucy as a couple so I want to make it special so considering today is Saturday and we all usually go to the guild at the weekends to do job requests so I went to ask one of Lucy's best friends Mira to help me out with a gift. So as I ran into the guild and went to the bar but before I could sit down flame brain kicked my chair away and said "Hay stripper want to fight?" I sighed and said "Ya' know Natsu just because we use to fight everywhere and anywhere doesn't mean I want to fight you okay so just leave me alone would ya'?" he started to laugh and said "Maybe having Lucy as your girlfriend made you weak then" I turned to him and said "Don't speak about Lucy like that she hasn't made me weak so don't go saying she has" as I delivered a right hook to the face. Then he backed off and I sat down and said "Hay Mira can I ask you something?" she then put down the glass she was wiping and said with a smile "Yeah sure Gray what is it?"

"I was wondering if you could give me any advice what to get Lucy for Christmas because I'm completely out of ideas" as she tapped her chin with her finger she said "Well I know Lucy likes the colour pink and she loves this new dress that's just come out at the shop Starry in the mall maybe you could take her there without telling her what you are trying to do for her and she'll point the dress out" I nodded my head and smiled and ran out the guild saying "Thanks for the help Mira" and I ran to Lucy's and !t only took be 20 minuets to get there And I knocked on her door.

* Lucy's p.o.v*

I heard a knock at the door whilst I was in the kitchen I shouted "who is it"

"It's me Gray"

"Okay I'll be a seccond" I walked up to the mirror to see if I was presentable but at this moment in time I was wearing my pyjamas witch consisted of red and white shorts with a Nirvana shirt with no sleeves. I walked over to the door and opened it and said "Oh hi Gray what are you doing here"

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go out on a date with me my treat" and smiled a goofy smile and I opened the door wider and said "come in just wait a minuet for me to get changed" he sat on the couch and I closed the door. I went to my closet and got out some random clothes and got changed in the bathroom.

When I finished getting dressed I was wearing my favourite sleeveless You me at six top and blue denim studded shorts with tights and my blue Doc Martins and put my hair in a side pony tail and walked out if the bathroom to find Gray looking at all of my books and he noticed me and said with a childish grin "Your just like a geek aren't you" I turned my head and let out a small sigh then I felt two hands grip my arms and then Gray say "But your my geek" and gave me a peck on my cheek and I blushed and he laughed and said "And your also my tomato face" I then laughed with him and said "Where are we going on this date you mentioned?"

"It's a surprise now come on let's go" and he pulled my hand and we ran out of the door and headed to where ever we were going.