Melting a frozen heart: chapter twelve

*Gray's p.o.v*

I can't believe she did that and how did she find me here of all places but my first priority was to get Lucy out of there before anything else could happen.

I walked Lucy home and when we got there it was pretty late so she said "Hay Gray it's getting pretty late why don't you stay here tonight it's the least I can do" and flashed a smile at me and before I could say anything she batted her eyes and made a pouty face and said "please"

"How could I say no to that face okay then I'll stay" she jumped up and down with joy she's just like a hyperactive nine year old but that's what I like about her.

We walked into her house and she told me if I needed anything to eat to go in the fridge because she was taking a shower to make sure she was clean because well you know I could hear the shower running and lucy singing in the shower she didn't sound that bad and I smiled and just sat down on the couch waiting to realise what she forgot.

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I stopped the shower and got out of the shower and put my hand out to reach for my towel but then I realised I forgot my towel and cloths I mentally fod slapped myself and let out a sigh and said "Gray" I heard him laugh and say "Oh so you finally realised did you?" and more laughing "Could you just pass me my towel and clothes please?"

"Fine" he replied with a snigger in his voice. Then like five minuets later Gray knocked on the door and said "Hay I've got your clothes can I come in?" and then I just said "No just leave them at the door and I'll get them when you've gone into the living room"

"Okay whatever you say Lucy" and when I heard what sounded like footsteps walking away I quickly opened the door and tried to grab my clothes witch I succeeded at until I slipped on the water foot trail and landed on something soft oh crap it was Gray and my boobs were right in his face and I mentally fod slapped myself again and got up and wrapped the towel around myself as quickly as I could but noticed Gray was still in the floor and his face as red as a tomato so I just giggled whilst putting my hand out to help him an said "Well who's tomato face now eh" with a playful tone Gray then grabbed my hand and got up whilst scratching his head and said "Sorry about that well anyway I'll just leave you to get changed" and he walked off he's probably still embarrassed he's like a shy little nine year old but that's what I like about him. I got changed into the clothes Gray got for me. It took me a while I hope Gray doesn't mind.

*Gray's p.o.v*

I can't believe that just happened I mean not like I'm not happy about it she's got nice boo- I mean eyes yeah eyes I walked over to the bed and just stripped down like I usually do into just my boxers and jumped onto the bed waiting for Lucy to come out of the bathroom. She walked out five minuets later. Rubbing her eyes and walking over to the bed with a smile on her face and I said "Took you long enough" with a sarcastic tone she just smirked and said "Well I would have been quicker without the interruption from earlier eh tomato face" I could fell my face going red just thinking of the memory she then jumped on the bed and said "Welcome back tomato face" and laughed again and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the forehead she smelt like strawberry and vanilla and she smiled and said with a yawn "I think it's time we should go to sleep it's pretty late" I nodded my head in agreement she then got up and turned off the lights and walked back over to the bed before she go to the bed though I heard a thud and Lucy say "ouch!" I just laughed at her and said "Your such a cluts" she then finally got to the bed and lied down on the bed and said "Yeah but I'm your cluts" and we both fell asleep with Lucy in my arms I felt complete my own clumsy hyperactive girl.