Melting a frozen heart chapter two

*Gray's p.o.v*

As I walked home all I could think was about Lucy and how beautiful she is and how when she smiles it lights up the room and how that flame brain could hurt her like that but I'll soon change that starting tomorrow when I pick her up to go to school oh shit I forgot to ask her what time to pick her up I better text her so I reached into my pocket at got my phone out and started to text her.

"Hay Lucy I forgot to ask you what time to pick you up to go to school what time would you say would be okay?"-Gray

"Umm I think 8:15 because I need to go to the book shop before school starts at 9:00 if that's okay with you xx"- Lucy

"Yeah sure it would be fine can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)"- Gray

"Haha you always know what to say to make a girl blush don't you Gray xx" -Lucy

"What can I say it's a gift :)"- Gray

"It was nice talking to you for a while Gray but I need to go have a shower I'll speak later though bye xxx" -Lucy

I put my phone away and I couldn't help but smile all the way home and think "I hope she feels the same way I do"

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I placed my phone down on the desk as I went to get ready for my shower and as I stepped in as the shower at first it was ice cold and all I could think about was Gray and how nice he was to me and after 35 minuets in the shower I decided to get out and prepare my clothes and bag for tomorrow but as I walked out of the shower and went to grab my towel and I slipped and banged my head on the sink I let out a loud groan and got up and looked in the mirror and had a gash on my forehead I couldn't be bothered with it I just got changed and went to bed.

*Next morning*

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and was blinking the numbers 7:30. I got out of my bed sluggishly and walked over to my mirror and moved my hair from the cut on my head to check it out and I had closed up but it left a red and back bruise on my forehead so I just left it and tried to cover it up with my bangs but they weren't long enough so I just got changed and had my breakfast and then I heard a knock at the door so I said "Who is it?"

"It's me Gray"

"One minuet I have to get my stuff"

"Okay"

I ran from the table grabbed my bag and my money and opened the door to see Gray there with his school bag flung over his shoulder and he said "So are you ready to go to the book store?" I nodded and smiled at him and turned to lock the door Gray grabbed my hand and turned me to facing him again and moved my hair with the other hand and said "What happened to your head?" with a concerned voice "Oh I just slipped whilst getting out of the shower and hit my head on the sink but I'm okay"

"Well at least your okay I'm glad" then he reached down to my level and kissed me on the forehead and said "Right let's get going then" and then when I liked my door we headed to the book store.